Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum

J.B.   Harsiem  
 Member  Message

J.B.
View Profile

My 10 in. Sand Boa has escaped, please help me!!!

My 10 in. sand boa has escaped. There are a 100 places he could be. I just moved to the upstairs and I donít really know where all he could be. I am thinking that he could be in the walls or underneath the floor boards. There is a 2 inch gap between the walls and the floor. (Do you think that a 10 in boa could kill a 6 mo. old not yet full grown cat for protection?) For now I am going to try putting some fuzzies in some bottles and leaving some water out, but if anyone knows anything else I could do, please let me know!

10/03/06  12:45pm

Harsiem
View Profile

Message To: J.B.   In reference to Message Id: 1007709

My 10 in. Sand Boa has escaped, please help me!!!

put a pinky, or maybe a larger rodent on a heat pad and check it every day, move it around the house, but make sure the cat canít get the rodent! And i dont think that a 10in boa could kill a cat, but it could strike at it, but the cat would probably run away as fast as lightning, lol I have 3, I should know, but the most important thing is to not worry, do put the heat pad with the rodent on it out though, snakes can sense heat, and where thereís heat and small creatures, its dinnertime for snakes!!!

11/25/06  02:47pm

Back to Lost-Escaped-Herps Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area