Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lizards Forum

ThatGuyImTheShadows   Tickey   ThatGuyImTheShadows   Jpeleking8  
 Member  Message

ThatGuyImTheShadows
View Profile

Cresteds and Leopard geckos for adoption.

Horrible unfortunate news came my way this week. The house my family is renting has gone up for sale and we have to move within the next few months. The reptilian members will not be moving with us, unfortunately. Im also leaving to another state for school in 8 months, but the moving news was a surprise. Im not selling them and I wont ship them. There is a "fee" of $80 to a good home[includes setup]. I want the best for these guys, theyve been part of my life for a while now. My location is Freehold, NJ. MEET UP/PICK UP ONLY.

Male and Female Crested Geckos. Great personality. About 2 years old. Siblings. 2 foot tal by 1 foot wide Exo Terra each.

Leopard Geckos, beieved female. 8 and 1 years old. 10 gallon tank and largest flat kritter keeper.

03/28/11  05:07pm

Tickey
View Profile

Message To: ThatGuyImTheShadows   In reference to Message Id: 2211832

Do you still have the crested geckos and would you be willing to shipped if i paid for it.Any repley would b great thank you.

07/04/11  03:45am

ThatGuyImTheShadows
View Profile

Message To: Tickey   In reference to Message Id: 2227524

SORRY for the delay! Havent checked this in ages. At this point, I will ship to a good home. Please gvet back to me if youre interested :)

Mike,

08/17/11  07:48pm

Jpeleking8
View Profile

Message To: ThatGuyImTheShadows   In reference to Message Id: 2211832

hello I live very close to you I am located in west windsor NJ so pick up will not be a problem are your geckos still available if so I would like to purchase them off you thank you

08/25/11  02:06pm

Back to Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area