Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lizards Forum

Junior2039   Junior2039  
 Member  Message

Junior2039
View Profile

Yellow Nigerian Uromastyx for sale to good home

year old yellow saharan (also known as nigerian) uromastyx for sale. he is a male, was around 10" from nose to tail tip the last time he was measured, is healthy and active. he comes with a enclosure built specifically for him, and everything needed to set him up.

the enclosure is 4 feet long, 2 feet deep, and just under 2 feet tall. it has two basking spot options, with screens on top for a fixture to be placed on. inside there are two ceramic fixtures for heat emitters or light bulbs, and on the front near the top of the enclosure there are two 18" fluorescent fixtures for UVB bulbs, aimed back into the enclosure so that light does not shine out of the clear doors. the doors are on sliders, with the tracks 4" above the ground level so that sand does not get in them.

also included: a scooper to clean up the sand, a scale to check his weight, digital and infrared thermometers, extra light fixtures and bulbs, a feeding dish, and an automatic timer that will turn the lights on/off to keep the temperature at the correct setting for him.

everything he needs is included. all you would need is tupperware to keep his food in. entire enclosure and lizard cost well over $800, asking only $250. serious inquiries only, please.

lizard reptile uro uromastyx terrarium vivarium desert animal

http://www.repticzone.net/images/69977/photo4.JPG">

01/04/11  08:38pm

Junior2039
View Profile

Message To: Junior2039   In reference to Message Id: 2196404

Yellow Nigerian Uromastyx for sale to good home

I should have mentioned in my last post - I am located in Orlando, FL and my phone number is 407-432-1004 if you are interested or have any questions.

Also, the picture of Junior on the bark log where he looks considerably thinner is an old picture, from his old enclosure after I rescued him from the pet store. The picture of me holding him was taken about a week ago (December 2010) to try to show his current size. Like most uromastyx, he does not like to be held, and I do not handle him unless it is necessary. I will post more pictures of him in his habitat as soon as I can take them.

01/05/11  11:44am

Back to Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area