Back to Leopard Gecko Community Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Leopard Gecko Community Forum

XxXLeoXxX   XxXLeoXxX   TheJokerDragon  
 Member  Message

XxXLeoXxX
View Profile

Hello.

Hello, my name is Nathan.
I like leopard geckos, I don’t have one but I know they are awesome! I look forward to meeting people and making new friends.

10/03/11  09:38pm

XxXLeoXxX
View Profile

Message To: XxXLeoXxX   In reference to Message Id: 2239105

Hello.

This forums is unactive:(

10/04/11  01:00am

TheJokerDragon
View Profile

Message To: XxXLeoXxX   In reference to Message Id: 2239121

Hello.

We’re very sorry,I’m not usually on the leopard gecko community,you have to goto "Gecko-Leopard"
That’s where everything happens. Leopard Gecko’s are pretty cool. They don’t stress easily,they’re really friendly. But they don’t like being handled as much. But handling it is’nt so bad. They’re nocturnal and may not be as active during the day. But if you turn out the lights and if you have a ultraviolet light,turn it on and soon enough,they’ll know it’s night time and may come out. Always have fresh water ready for them when they need it. Their main diet is mealworms or crickets. Make sure you have a hide out and things to climb on such as rocks and hills. They’re from the desert and don’t exactly need leaves to climb. But you can still use a few as decorations. Also their humidity doesen’t need to be as high. You can get a thermometer espeacially for lizards that also checks humidity.Humidity Level should be at maybe 0%-30%.Here’s a humidity meter that I have.

Also the temperate in the tank should be around 85-95 Degrees during the day and 70-80 at night.
Also,the minimum space for a leopard gecko,is 10 gallon.

Well so I guess that’s all. Leopard Geckos are exciting and if you ever get one,make it a life it’ll remember.

Oh and also,don’t give them any bedding that can fit in their mouth. Paper towl,Newspaper or ReptiCarpet will do great. Sand,Calcium Sand? Big no no.

10/12/11  04:12pm

Back to Leopard Gecko Community Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area