Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Legless Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Legless Lizards Forum

Schulo   PrinceSushi   Schulo   Xcx   Schulo   PrinceSushi  
 Member  Message

Schulo
View Profile

Looking for a LL!!

Hey I didn’t know where else to post but I am looking to ad a Legless Lizard or two to my collection. Aside from reptile shows, does anyone know where I could find a nice healthy one? If it helps, I live in Connecticut and it would be easiest for me to pick one up from a neighboring state (New York, Rhode Island, Mass, etc.) Any little bit of info can help! Thanks!

03/09/08  07:03pm

PrinceSushi
View Profile

Message To: Schulo   In reference to Message Id: 1654399

Looking for a LL!!

Sounds like you might be rushing. Calm down and go slow. Be sure you are prepared.

Anyways, what species are you looking for?

03/11/08  05:39am

Schulo
View Profile

Message To: PrinceSushi   In reference to Message Id: 1656628

Looking for a LL!!

Haha no rush here. I didnt mean to sound like I was rushing. I’ve actually been wanting a legless lizard for over 2 years now. My favorites are the California LL and the European LL. I would take any species though :)

03/11/08  03:11pm

Xcx
View Profile

Message To: Schulo   In reference to Message Id: 1657006

Looking for a LL!!

try kingsnake.com

03/12/08  09:57pm

Schulo
View Profile

Message To: Xcx   In reference to Message Id: 1658897

Looking for a LL!!

I check kingsnake.com daily, and havent found anything that i have really been interested in.

03/12/08  10:19pm

PrinceSushi
View Profile

Message To: Schulo   In reference to Message Id: 1657006

Looking for a LL!!

Thats good to hear.LLs aren’t something to rush into.

Anyways since you aren’t in California your chances of getting a California LL are slim to none. If you are willing to purchase an out of state resident California sport fishing license, travel to California, and hunt your own down then you might be able to get one. California law prohibits the sell of native species, even outside the state(except for a few limited species).

Scheltopusik tend to be easily obtained from reptile expos. You could also try posting a ad in the wanted section of kingsnake or looking on fauna classifieds.

03/13/08  02:59am

Back to Legless Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area