Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lacerta Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lacerta Forum

Gus308   Loriloveslizards   Ameivaboy   Gus308  
 Member  Message

Gus308
View Profile

Alumni

I’m just curious how many people use the Lacerta forum more than two posts before they disappear forever. As far as I know, A and F Soccer and Amieva Boy are the only other ones here that has been faithful to the Lacert forum for more than a weekend of lacert infatuation. Please correct me if there are other lacerta owners on this forum who are just not posting anything.

Just for fun...

~Gus

02/14/10  11:41pm

Loriloveslizards
View Profile

Message To: Gus308   In reference to Message Id: 2123512

Alumni

Gus308,
Well I’m new to this website. I have two female wall lizards and just rec’d. a male today. The girls have been with me for less than a year now.
Greta & Gilda are my girls. I’m absolutely in love with these little lizards. The new male is a beauty. I think I’ll name him Valentino.
I really feel I’ll be keeping these lizards for as long as they live. They have a forever home with me. I sure wish they were friendly enough to be handled. But, that isn’t in the cards with my girls anyway. New male might be different. I’m sure I’ll find out later this afternoon when I pick him up to put him in with the girls.
So this is post two for me. I guess you’ll have to wait and see if I’m around for longer than a weekend or two.
Enjoy your Lacertas!! I’d love to get into keeping the Red Lacertas someday.

02/19/10  02:48pm

Ameivaboy
View Profile

Message To: Loriloveslizards   In reference to Message Id: 2124852

Alumni

Lori,

You should def. post some pictures of your wall lizards and set up :)
I’m going to be posting more of mine soon too!!

02/20/10  01:32pm

Gus308
View Profile

Message To: Ameivaboy   In reference to Message Id: 2125134

Alumni

What do you know! People do use the forum.

Have a day,

~Gus

02/21/10  09:32pm

Back to Lacerta Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area