Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Lacerta Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Lacerta Forum

Tortoisechap   Podarcis-fan   Tortoisechap   Ameivaboy   Tortoisechap   Ameivaboy  
 Member  Message

Tortoisechap
View Profile

Please help

I recenly got a lecertai explained all about in a previous post no one mentioned anything so i kept her on a woodchip subsrate iíve seen her acidently eat some of these is this serious .shes been ok for a couple of days now but sems a bit slugish althouh recently its been getting colder. Anyway im getting a heat mat shes sill eating and i thought that in the wild lizard must accidently eat things all the time but any advie i could get on careing for her would be great the info is on a previous post. Mum has rung the vet and hopefully going soonbut any help would be nice.

09/27/07  01:50pm

Podarcis-fan
View Profile

Message To: Tortoisechap   In reference to Message Id: 1459253

Please help

Hey T ,

it is of course a "green lizard".I`m not sure if it is lacerta viridis or lacerta bilineata.Doesn`t matter.

PLEASE READ MORE ON "LACERTA.DE" about keeping this species.An english version is aviable.

Regards

10/07/07  06:26pm

Tortoisechap
View Profile

Message To: Podarcis-fan   In reference to Message Id: 1470647

Please help

Thanks im still a little unsure on things though and whatbugs will they eat cause we cant get any crickets!

10/11/07  12:41pm

Ameivaboy
View Profile

Message To: Tortoisechap   In reference to Message Id: 1474931

Please help

why can you not get crickets??

though I dont work with viridis or bilineata my timon lepidus have accepted the following items:
crickets,roaches,mealworms and their pupua, waxworms,silkworms,hornworms,maggots, dermistid beetle larvae, turtle eggs, quail eggs and pink mice.

10/13/07  12:31pm

Tortoisechap
View Profile

Message To: Ameivaboy   In reference to Message Id: 1477088

Please help

I cant get crickets alot because my pet store is quite far away and some times they get problems getting crickets. And Iím having problems persuading my parents to let me breed cricket or have a roach colony. I was wondering what wild bugs they eat i.e. small beetles slugs earthworms that kind of thing and my lacerta is no way big enough to eat a pinkie to you know how big it will get? I find it hard to navigate through the site cause half of itís german!

10/25/07  10:51am

Ameivaboy
View Profile

Message To: Tortoisechap   In reference to Message Id: 1489897

Please help

You can order insects online

10/28/07  11:53am

Back to Lacerta Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area