Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Komodo Dragon Forum

DanaJ   Getscared   DanaJ  
 Member  Message

 #2240927


DanaJ
View Profile





 New komodo

I have a Komodo,aren’t they poisonous?If she is,is there a way for me to get rid of her poison?



10/17/11  08:55pm

 #2241153


Getscared
View Profile



  Message To: DanaJ   In reference to Message Id: 2240927


 New komodo

1. If you dont know then why did you get one?
2. WHERE did you get one?
3. Poison is in the skin, venom is injected. They are neither poisoness nor venomous. They have bacteria in their saliva that kills.
4. No you cant get rid of it.

5. Im pretty sure you got screwed because komodo dragons are like.. endangered and you cant get them as pets. So you do not have one.



10/19/11  05:38pm

 #2242247


DanaJ
View Profile



  Message To: Getscared   In reference to Message Id: 2241153


 New komodo

My mistake,I thought it was a komodo dragon,as said by it’s previous owners,-.- It’s just a monitor,about 3 years old



10/28/11  06:51pm


Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area