Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Komodo Dragon Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

ThesaurusRex   JackAsp   JackAsp   JackAsp   Shadowcat0789   Lizzardguy23   ThesaurusRex  

Member  Message

ThesaurusRex
View Profile

Lethargic Komodo

Hey everyone,

I have a 11 year old Komodo Dragon (he’ll be 12 next week), but he’s been showing some signs of sickness. He hasn’t been moving around much, and he only comes out to bask for about an hour or so. I’m really worried about him. I’ve been raising him up on Mexicans as long as I can remember. Maybe it’s something in their diet that’s making him sick?

I can’t take him to a herp vet because he keeps eating them. I have to work on his social skills.

03/11/11  01:33pm

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: ThesaurusRex   In reference to Message Id: 2209068

Lethargic Komodo

Canadians tend to be better feeders than Mexicans. All that free medical care tends to keep them much healthier. Just be very careful about live-feeding. Canadians are all extensively trained in the William Shatner sidestep/ two-handed fist knockout combo. It’s how they finally managed to take Saskatchewan from the Sasquatches. Absolutely all of them can do that move. Except for Paul Schaeffer. Him, you can clone and feed to your Komodo Dragon as often as you want. Dave Letterman will probably thank you.

03/13/11  04:15am

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: ThesaurusRex   In reference to Message Id: 2209068

Lethargic Komodo

Canadians tend to be better feeders than Mexicans. All that free medical care tends to keep them much healthier. Just be very careful about live-feeding. Canadians are all extensively trained in the William Shatner sidestep/ two-handed fist knockout combo. It’s how they finally managed to take Saskatchewan from the Sasquatches. Absolutely all of them can do that move. Except for Paul Schaeffer. Him, you can clone and feed to your Komodo Dragon as often as you want. Dave Letterman will probably thank you.

03/13/11  04:15am

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: JackAsp   In reference to Message Id: 2209354

Lethargic Komodo

Hey, that guy just stole my post! And name! And... life... apparently...

03/13/11  04:16am

Shadowcat0789
View Profile

Message To: JackAsp   In reference to Message Id: 2209355

Lethargic Komodo

lol JackAsp :-p just lol

03/14/11  06:49pm

Lizzardguy23
View Profile

Message To: Shadowcat0789   In reference to Message Id: 2209563

Lethargic Komodo

You cant use purple sand because it is like acid 2 them and starts 2 melt them. Have you concidered feeding him a unicorn.

07/08/12  09:43pm

ThesaurusRex
View Profile

Message To: Lizzardguy23   In reference to Message Id: 2272593

Lethargic Komodo

The last time I tried a unicorn, it used its magic and teleported away. And there’s always a pink frizzy-maned pony that gets in the way every time I try any other magical horse.

07/12/12  01:24am

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area