Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Komodo Dragon Forum

Nile/water monitors   Anolis-Boy   JackAsp   Nile/water monitors  
 Member  Message

Nile/water monitors
View Profile

Please help! Kenny come home!

Please help! Kenny, my Komodo Dragon ran away! He can be any where in the world right now? If you see him out there, he is 1/2 komodo dragon and 1/2 house gecko. He looks just like his Daddy, so Kenny looks like a "giant house gecko". Please post any pictures of him and where he was sighted so I can track him and bring Kenny home! Remember, he can be any where in the world. He likes to basks on the beach, sight seeing, water skying, sky diving, he just loves to travel, so he can be any where, doing anything at any given moment. Please post pictures and location if you see him.

PLEASE COME HOME KENNY!

03/12/10  12:29pm

Anolis-Boy
View Profile

Message To: Nile/water monitors   In reference to Message Id: 2132243

I saw him last night in a police station, sry bout tht, didn’t know tht he was urs, if i knew i wouldv’e spoken up

03/16/10  10:16pm

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: Anolis-Boy   In reference to Message Id: 2133472

Oh my God, dude, they lost Kenny!

03/22/10  12:33am

Nile/water monitors
View Profile

Message To: JackAsp   In reference to Message Id: 2134924

Oh Man! Kenny was so depressed when the alpaca farmer next door went out of business? I know he likes to travel and see the sights, it cheers him up. I’m just hoping that anyone who seen him can post a picture of him viewing the sights, I tried to post a picture of Kenny in better times jumping on his trampoline, but the picture won’t show up:( Good news through! Kenny did send me a post card from France the other day:)

03/23/10  07:41pm

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area