Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Komodo Dragon Forum

Tokay gecko   Sasha0009   Tokay gecko   JackAsp  
 Member  Message

Tokay gecko
View Profile

AHH LIL GUYS TRYING TO EAT MEEEEEE

I WAS HOME ONE DAY MY LIL LIZARD GOT MAD BECUZ HE DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH CHERIOS TODAY!I AM RUNNING ALL AROUND SO I PUT A LITTLE BOWL OF LUCKY CHARMS HIS FAVORITE FOOD! i captured him hahaha ahhh he burnt threw his cage i guess i shouldnt have fed him bean burritos!hiHIS CAGE HAS A BIG HOLE IN IT THIS IS MY LAST RESORT WRESTLE HIM FOR THE REST OF THE CHERIOS OR STARVE ONLY 1 THING TO DO. SKIPITY SKIPITY SKIP GUESS HES MAD I ATE THE CHERIOS AWW NUTS!

02/23/10  07:26pm

Sasha0009
View Profile

Message To: Tokay gecko   In reference to Message Id: 2126462

waiiittt a minute.... dont lucky charms have to do with..... LEPHRACANS???
arent they allergic?
i dont know about cheerios though.... maybe he will only eat honey nut?

03/10/10  08:33pm

Tokay gecko
View Profile

Message To: Sasha0009   In reference to Message Id: 2131829

maybe now he loves wafffles

04/08/10  02:56pm

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: Tokay gecko   In reference to Message Id: 2139250

Waffles are excellanrt for them. Waffles, pancakes, anything of that nature. To be honest, I’m surprised that yours eats them willingly. That’s great, count yourself lucky! The only way I can get them into mine is by gut-loading giant lumberjacks, and have you seen the PRICE of live giant lumberjacks lately? Frozen/thawed ones from wholesalers like BunyanPro or Big Apple That Looks Suspiciously Like a Big Blue Ox Herps would make much more sense economically, but if I do that then I’m back to wondering how to get him to eat his flapjacks. The starchy breakfast kind, not the cartoon. He’s perfectly willing to eat the cartoon character Flapjack, and could probably get away with it because I seem to be the only person who actually likes that show. Civilization is doomed. What were we talking about again?

04/20/10  12:16am

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area