Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Komodo Dragon Forum

Daddy3000   Norf   Daddy3000   Mama42   Daddy3000   JackAsp   Daddy3000   JackAsp   Daddy3000   Reptileguy123   Mama42   Daddy3000   Mama42  
 Member  Message

Daddy3000
View Profile

Yessssssssssssssssss

i just cross bred my komodo dragon to one of my tokays.... in hopes of developing a minature t-rex wish me luck every one... woooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo

07/31/09  01:16am

Norf
View Profile

Message To: Daddy3000   In reference to Message Id: 2048451

Yessssssssssssssssss

Jesus Christ...
I hope the komodo’s female.

07/31/09  09:37pm

Daddy3000
View Profile

Message To: Norf   In reference to Message Id: 2048928

Yessssssssssssssssss

well yeah!!!!! i didnt want to throw my female tokay in with the male komodo.... he is a monster.... but grave digger (my male tokay) is trulyyyyyyyyy=======} blessed lmao

07/31/09  10:29pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Daddy3000   In reference to Message Id: 2048946

Yessssssssssssssssss

let me know if you want to sell the babies. i know people who have been looking for some.

08/08/09  05:35pm

Daddy3000
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 2053218

Yessssssssssssssssss

i will.. but they are expensive... they will be like 10 bucks a piece. plus shipping. send me your zip to get an accurate price on shipping.... i am expecting 17 but i might be lucky and get 21. who knows, wish me luck.

08/09/09  06:48pm

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: Daddy3000   In reference to Message Id: 2053839

Yessssssssssssssssss

You will need to start the hatchlings on flightless fruit bats and pinkie buffaloes. Make sure they have a full-spectrum sunblock, in case they decide to go to the beach. Keep temperatures a litle bit warmer than you would for adults, and remember that hatchling animals in nature spend the first 10-15 years of their lives in tiny plastic boxes and are extremely stressed by anything larger. A Critter Keeper with a flaming tire in it should do fine for a clutch of less than 30 hatchlings, but just to be on the safe side you might want to fill it halfway up with substrate. A good choice that maintains humiidty well ansd provides excellant traction for running is Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter, although in a pinch you can use smooth peanut butter or even waffle syrup as long as they wear appropriate footwear. Do not use soy butter, or they will bury themselves in it, pupate, and turn into hippies.

08/12/09  04:14am

Daddy3000
View Profile

Message To: JackAsp   In reference to Message Id: 2055314

Yessssssssssssssssss

thanks for the advice jack.i will be sure to add all that to my care sheet that i am going to post.. although i have read that they birth easier if they are in outer space.. something to do with the dark.. i dunno if i believe that or not but i did call my bro in law and he is gonna let me use his honda space shuttle (all yall eco friendly ppl, it is green.) and now i have to charge it cause they are due in 3 weeks. woooo hoooooo

08/12/09  09:06pm

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: Daddy3000   In reference to Message Id: 2055831

Yessssssssssssssssss

How well they do in outer space is actually debateable. The scientists who go up to observe the cosmosaurs never seem to actually return. But badly spelled messages continue to be sent to Earth saying "Ssssssend mor assssssssstronawtssssss."

08/13/09  08:56pm

Daddy3000
View Profile

Message To: JackAsp   In reference to Message Id: 2056468

Yessssssssssssssssss

i will definitely take that into consideration when flying up there... i will be sure to pack plenty of astronauts in my dora the explorer back pack... i plan on doing a research paper on them as soon as i get back to turn in for what i hope will become a nobel peace prize or at least a mtv award or hell ill even take a manswers award for it.. i mean this is dangerous work.... im on the cutting edge of dwarfism here... this might be something the military would want to employ in combat.... if this turns out good. who wouldnt want to have an army of dwarfs that fall from outer space.... but i just have to keep plankton from stealing my secret recipe.... but in the mean time... i did get bit yesterday by the mother komodo. she bit my toe, i think she thought it was a meal worm or a cricket being that is alll she has eaten since her being gravid... but i forgive her... it wasnt her fault... i shouldnt have been wiggling it around like that ... enjoy all and look both ways for midgets in the future, they are endangered.

08/17/09  08:35am

Reptileguy123
View Profile

Message To: Daddy3000   In reference to Message Id: 2058612

Yessssssssssssssssss

Wow! Your going ahead with this. Just be careful out there you may not come back. Those Honda space ships may look cool but once you go around the sun it may just shut down and make some funny sounds I have tried to do this when I tried to make a long neck dinosaur but the damn thing was a dumby and broke the joy stick. And if you come back to Earth not only are you bring in more animals then you brought out (a serious crime) but you are also probably going to be thought of as a Alien space ship and shot down. It would be a serious waste of military science and weaponry. It would be really sucky for you. So even if Charles Darwin pops up and says I wanted to do this and passes you his book that is like 1,000 pages long and in the cover it says do it please, don’t do it. Give him the bird and just run away.

08/19/09  12:19pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Reptileguy123   In reference to Message Id: 2060259

Yessssssssssssssssss

dude! your going to use a Dora the explorer backpack??? dont do it! go with the Barney one!

heres why...the Dora one will attract more KD spies! and...her brown hair against the pink background will cause you to go unbalanced and youll spin into the sun!

now, the Barney is more practical, as it holds more fruit bats, which you will need when you get there. it also keeps the bats from pupating into tiny green marshmallows. aaand...the cool Barney signia on the side will attract meteors (what you actually need to hatch the eggs).

good luck! and pause (not stop) for small Artesians crossing the Milkyway!

08/20/09  01:51am

Daddy3000
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 2060680

Yessssssssssssssssss

THANKS for all the help guys. we are preparing to go up to space as i write this entry. only thing is i only have one change of clothes, since we just got back from the beach and havent done laundry yet. but i did stop by the local mom and pop thrift store and bought 2 dozen beanies for all the lil hatchlings, since when the pip they wont have any hair on their heads.. i heard its pretty cold up there. so wish me luck... oh yeah...i went to petco***ugh*** and bought all their fruitbats. but all they had was a pair living with the african greys so these fruit bats actually can sing the barney song... so i believe i will actually go with the barney bookbag. thanks again for the help ... i will post pics as soon as we get back... and as far as being shot down ... i have my intergalatic space modulater passport.. soooooooo see ya later

08/20/09  08:09am

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Daddy3000   In reference to Message Id: 2060764

Yessssssssssssssssss

did he ever come back oO?

10/14/09  11:39am

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area