Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Komodo Dragon Forum

Vinnyd27   Fairy Frog Mother   Mama42   Fairy Frog Mother   Vinnyd27  
 Member  Message

Vinnyd27
View Profile

OMG!!!!!!!

I GOT FIVE NEW KDS THE ONES NAME IS....."WHAT?"...THE OTHER..."A"....THE OTHER....."LOAD"....OTHER....".OF".....NEXT...."CRAP’!!!!
HAHAHA
so what do i feed
WHAT,A,LOAD,OF AND CRAP??
LOL

03/12/09  02:23pm

Fairy Frog Mother
View Profile

Message To: Vinnyd27   In reference to Message Id: 1967321

OMG!!!!!!!

Leperachons, silk worms and Purple Calcisand for Fibre. If you use the Calcisand to soak up the oil in your driveway first, I hear it helps it to slide right on through.

How big are they? Do you have them at the proper humidity? WE WANT PICTURES!!!

Whatever you do though, dont feed them those spys. I have heard they cause impactions.

03/12/09  05:15pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Fairy Frog Mother   In reference to Message Id: 1967421

OMG!!!!!!!

what are you keeping them in? a nice shoebox or even pencil box is perfect. and will last them their whole lives. keep them in there together. they like the crowdedness.

oh and dont go with any of that commercialized prepared lizard foods. feed them small children, little people and leper-achons. also mailmen are also a favorite. gutload with cheesy politicians from Seattle.

A-A-A-A-n-d......purple calcisand causes impaction!

03/13/09  12:08am

Fairy Frog Mother
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1967661

OMG!!!!!!!

OH. Thanks Mama. The guy at the pet store I got it from said they needed it. I’m glad you set me straight.
Ill take it out of Fluffie’s enclosure right away...but first I have to ask in the other 63 forums what they think to be sure.

03/13/09  09:28am

Vinnyd27
View Profile

Message To: Fairy Frog Mother   In reference to Message Id: 1967811

OMG!!!!!!!

UH OH...."WHAT?" ATE "LOAD"....AND I THOUGHT A MONOPOLY DINOSAUR EDITION BOX WOULD BE GOOD....TH HUMIDITY IS at -20% is that ok?.....oh and theres an annoying neighbor....how long would he last them??

03/13/09  03:19pm

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area