Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Komodo Dragon Forum

Gottee guy   Mama42   Yexalen   Mama42   Gottee guy   Mama42   Pythonking   Mama42   Yexalen   Mama42   Yexalen   Mama42   Yexalen   Gottee guy   Mama42   Mama42   Gottee guy   Yexalen   Gottee guy   JackAsp   Gottee guy   JackAsp   Mama42  
 Member  Message

Gottee guy
View Profile

Im so sad

okay, it all started with an idea. i was walking down the KD spy "black market" to buy some freshly prekilled live frozen pupuaing leper-cons painted with purple calcisand dust from the rainbow when SUDDENLY this brilliant idea popped into my head! why not feed my komono , my komodo, pregrown purple calcisnad calcisand? I mean, it’s so beneficial! just spend a couple hundred thousand dollars an hour on calcisandseeds and thats all you need. i mean why buy that crap from the homeless shelter? i mean who knows where it’s been? i mean thats when the ploblems started.i mean like they just wouldn’t like grow like. i mean i put them in the dark in like little like 1/4 inch caps with like...WATER like filled to the top. i waited centuries but they just wouldn’t grow. i mean seriously i just waited out that ENTIRE TIME. SECONDS OF MY LIFE WASTED. all it turned to was purple calciclay salt relief. thats when all the problems started. My komodo KD refused to eat his 134,678.890083.668002 pounds of purple playdoughclay salt relief calcisand! i mean seriously!
and like that’s when all the problems like...STARTED.

anyway, back on crosscountry (or "track" as some would say), my komodo KD spy sent out some KD troops to candyland to get some luncheon agamas from af-agama-stan, which is in the north pole, next to alaska in zimbabwe by europe in greenland’s north peninsula in the center of pacman-istan with a bagdad over its head...
okay! you get the point now.

so, the next day this "democrack offending" letter came to my KD that read

"WARNING FROM PAKISTAN

This morning, from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if KD military actions against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities intend to cut off America’s supply of Convenience Store Managers and possibly Motel 6 Managers. And if this action does not yield sufficient results, Cab Drivers will be next, followed by DELL and AOL Customer Service Reps. Finally, if all else fails, they have threatened to send us no more candidates for President of the United States!"

oh and did i say, my pigs were abducted by aliens.
not those aliens idiot! alien - a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization

duh

11/14/08  09:55pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1898665

Im so sad

umm................yeah! like, weird! i mean, so thats how it happened? i mean...really! did you have to use the purple calcisnad..i mean calcisand? i think we discussed this on another PLANET, or something!!! maybe those Democracks there in Pacman-stan would be more willing to identify with the cause and effect of your seconds wasted if you were to buy there oil to make the stuff!

iduno....i dont trust them anyways....but, thats another novel!...but, if your using your KD spy to intimidate the homeless gay people, then your wasting your time. they dont care any more! they are convinced the calcisand is obsolete anyways...so, you can get all you want. its just going to end up back in the painted desert. and growing your own wont help! you have to have to a bumper crop to make enough. and besides, if you feed purple calcisand, the rainbow spectrum will kick in, cause the lerachons to turn into Telly Tubbies and they will make your Komodo go crazy and run screeming from the room!

but, it was a good idea...

that warning from that cave in Pakisbad, Taliban, Mohammed whatshisface Ahmed or Raja Rama or whateverhisnameis, is not a scary guy! he sleeps with his teddy bear in the corner of a room sucking his thumb! i hope he takes the motels and convenient stores with him when he takes the managers....

thata what green cards are for...>>

your pigs are at my house!

11/15/08  02:24am

Yexalen
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1898758

Im so sad

If you can get the calcisand to grow, it is soooo worth the investment, I have a problem buying thru the homeless as well. You just have to give the lawn gnome some pennies to place over the seeds when you plant them... only a lawn gnome can do it, anything else will either not place the penny down hard enough or will do it too hard. Once the penny is in place you can water them as much as you want and you wont have any problems. they grow like wildflowers. No more clay and pure calcisand

why did he send the troops to candyland for luncheon agamas??? They are so much easier to find if you go to Rachel Ray’s kitchen!!!
you could have avoided the letter if only they went to rachel ray’s kitchen. *sigh* you learn the hardway i guess

and i have seen that letter before... its generic... i came across it once while searching for a job I typed in "convenience store managers motel 6 managers cab drivers dell aol customer service reps" and i just wanted a job but on the "Threaten the things that they love most" web page was that letter.

Dont worry about should be no big deal.

Mama42 is an ALIEN!!! OMG!!!! GIVE HIM BACK HIS PIGGLY WIGGLYS!!!!

11/18/08  02:27am

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Yexalen   In reference to Message Id: 1900727

Im so sad

this is a conspiracy!! against me!! your all against me!!!

you cant grow calcisand!! it is all wrong! it wont grow up, it grows down! you will have to dig a ditch next to it and go at it from the side to get it! and that will P.... OFF China! i dont care what the Taliban tells you! they will try to tell you it will grow upward, but its all a bunch of hype! its a hoax, really...

i may be an alien, but only to other countries...so, no worries, i come in peace! i only want al your water sources...and your bat dung for my garden gnome!

oh, wait... i shot my garden gnome by mistake! i thought it was you coming for your pigs.

Gottee Guy...is that you??? i thought you were taken by A.S.S.

A.S.S. stands for Alien Space Ship btw....

Yexalen, we were wondering where you went also...btw.....stay clear of the gay homeless shelters. they are a front for the KD spies and we dont trust them....

11/18/08  04:55pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1900937

Im so sad

i was taken by it when somebody extremely large fell on me.

11/27/08  09:10pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1905899

Im so sad

Zoinkies! that musta hurt!

11/29/08  07:41pm

Pythonking
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1906734

Im so sad

gays wait i ment guys i think i can poop standing up.....wait poop spelled backwards is poop. holy crap or poop. and hannah backwards is hannah. i swear god or dog is messing with me

11/30/08  01:05am

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Pythonking   In reference to Message Id: 1906851

Im so sad

awkward..

11/30/08  04:39pm

Yexalen
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1907068

Im so sad

what is a "kwa" and why would i want to draw one?

12/07/08  07:15pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Yexalen   In reference to Message Id: 1910801

Im so sad

a kwa is a koalawalrusalligator, a special type of lizard only found in the southern parts of Albuquerque. they are very rare and i wanted someone to draw me one, so i could see what they looked like. ive heard of them, but never saw one. though, i think one just walked by my window!

12/08/08  02:58pm

Yexalen
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1911170

Im so sad

Oh yes, of course.... I will draw you one tonight... :)

12/08/08  07:19pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Yexalen   In reference to Message Id: 1911321

Im so sad

kewl...thanks!

12/09/08  07:23pm

Yexalen
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1911820

Im so sad

12/10/08  12:04am

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Yexalen   In reference to Message Id: 1911969

Im so sad

what is that??????

it looks like a manbearpig .
it’s half man, half bear, half pig.

12/10/08  07:32pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1912332

Im so sad

hey...Gottee-thing...cant you see it has a reptilian tail and fangs!!!???

there is no pig in it. its a koalawalrusalligator!!!

12/10/08  08:07pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1912375

Im so sad

oh....thanks Yex! now i know what to look for at the pet store. i wonder if it could be in a 2 gallon?

12/10/08  08:10pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Mama42   In reference to Message Id: 1912378

Im so sad

actually the sorta looks like a fangedrat-walrus-alligator. it’s a rat with fangs!

12/13/08  05:02pm

Yexalen
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1914059

Im so sad

ITS A KOALA WALRUS ALLIGATOR!!!! B*&#%

lol

12/14/08  01:21am

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: Yexalen   In reference to Message Id: 1914242

Im so sad

uhh...i believe B*&#% isn’t my name.
maybe you’re thinking of somebody else?

12/14/08  05:44pm

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1914488

Im so sad

I’ve been trying to get my Komodo Dragon to hybridize with a Manbearpig. So far it’s not interested. Seems to really like Mr. Hat though.

12/14/08  10:55pm

Gottee guy
View Profile

Message To: JackAsp   In reference to Message Id: 1914653

Im so sad

what’s your setup and substrate? how big is the water bowl?

12/15/08  07:22am

JackAsp
View Profile

Message To: Gottee guy   In reference to Message Id: 1914725

Im so sad

The guy at the pet shop said they get all the water they need by eating bark and gravel.

12/15/08  02:09pm

Mama42
View Profile

Message To: JackAsp   In reference to Message Id: 1914840

Im so sad

usually pet store people know everything about their herps, but that guy is an idiot! they get their water from digging miles into the ground, not from bark and gravel. though, the gravel is great for roughage and allows for easy digestion. and the bark is mainly to chew on as it will help them in trimming their teeth.

so, give him a shovel and tell him to get to work!

12/16/08  11:30am

Back to Komodo Dragon Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area