King Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to King Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Pcpenguin   Pcpenguin  

Member  Message

Pcpenguin
View Profile

How to rehome a King Snake....

I need to find a home for my 3 year old speckled king snake. I believe it is a female, but I did not have a professional sex determination. I call "her" BabyGirl. My son bought her3 years ago when she was very little and has since moved and did not take her with him. I do not have time to handle her as much and she needs, and she is becoming a bit aggressive. The last time I tried to feed her, I couldn’t get her out without her constantly striking/biting my hand/arm. I finally gave up and, for the very first time in 3 years, I put the food in her tank. I know this is a major no-no... it was then I realized she needs to be with someone who can handle her more frequently.

I don’t want to post on Craigslist, and the other sites I checked locally want money to advertise. We are located in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio.

I have included a photo of her and her tank. Included are two 55 gal tanks, the stand they are on, everything inside both tanks, two globe lights and one florescent tank lid. The bottom tank used to house a hedgehog.

05/16/16  08:19pm

Pcpenguin
View Profile

Message To: Pcpenguin   In reference to Message Id: 2318409

How to rehome a King Snake....

I apologize for not knowing how to use this site... I can’t figure out how to postthe pictures on the ad, and I can’t get back to my pet profile to add her information.

05/16/16  08:37pm

Back to King Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area