King Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to King Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Cameron194   Cphill58   Takahiro111   Takahiro111  

Member  Message

Cameron194
View Profile

Aggressive kingsnake

I just got a California kingsnake and the guy i got her from said that he has not held her in a couple of months just feed her and changed the water when needed and shes aggressive striking at my hand and anybody else’s who tried to pick her up shes not small and not to big ether just wanted to know how to calm her down and get her A custom to being held.

08/16/14  11:28pm

Cphill58
View Profile

Message To: Cameron194   In reference to Message Id: 2308596

Aggressive kingsnake

Not to big ...not to small... about 18"-24" and as thick as a black marking pen... used for tagging...graffiti

Usually just frightened ... ior hungry ...feed it more and see if it stops striking...
Place a worn item of your clothing in the tank ,...shirt... old and sweaty...cut it up if you have to and the snake will know your scent

Handle with more frequency... reach in and take the strike ...they will not bite ...just a strike to scare you and it is harmless.

Wear a glove if need... but learn to be dominant and less fearful. The teeth are so small and feels like short pin pricks. Do not yank your hand away ...it will damage the snake more than you...snake teeth can easily be broken Just let it bite you and learn / watch what the snake does...
Usually it will release instantly unless it seeks food.

08/22/14  03:58am

Takahiro111
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2308755

Aggressive kingsnake

Omg he is so cute trynna eat ya finger lol.

08/22/14  09:26am

Takahiro111
View Profile

Message To: Cphill58   In reference to Message Id: 2308755

Aggressive kingsnake

Omg he is so cute trynna eat ya finger lol.

08/22/14  09:27am

Back to King Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area