Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Insects-Keeping and Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Insects-Keeping and Breeding Forum

Tink05   Fredsmyig   KaRbINe   Rudolphtamer04  
 Member  Message

Tink05
View Profile

Truth on Superworms?

I once went to PetLand and they were out of crickets so they sold me Superworms. The lady asked what I was feeding and I said my Chameleon, she then said becareful bc Superworms will eat the insides of your animal if not chewing correctly. So I always chopped them up. It was gross and not exactly humanly feeding! So, I never got SUperworms again. Well, my female Leo is breeding and I went to the store to pick up some wax worms. They were out, so I got Superworms, since they are what they only had left wormwise. My Leos loved em and my WTF did also. So is the myth true, can I get these regulary? I didnít chop em up this time so now Iím nervous. My male gecko was just swallowing em up!

08/29/05  01:05am

Fredsmyig
View Profile

Message To: Tink05   In reference to Message Id: 459310

Truth on Superworms?

your what the f*** loves them im confused dosnt wtf mean what the f***

09/04/05  02:11pm

KaRbINe
View Profile

Message To: Fredsmyig   In reference to Message Id: 466688

Truth on Superworms?

this is fake....the stomach acids kill the woe=rm long be4 it has a chance to do anything...dont worry about it...i feed my leos these all the time(wen i had them)

09/05/05  10:44pm

Rudolphtamer04
View Profile

Message To: KaRbINe   In reference to Message Id: 468860

Truth on Superworms?

That is deffinitely a myth. I feed them to my pacman frogs all the time. Actually I have 1000 of them on their way to my house right now lol. They make great feeders but some people just assume that because of their tough exoskeleton they canít be digested. I have however heard that some animals can get an impaction from them if you donít feed them the proper size of superworms. Oh and to however asked "What does WTF mean?"...WTF means Whites Treefrog in the reptile/amphibians world...unless someones ticked off lol.

09/14/05  11:32am

Back to Insects-Keeping and Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area