Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Horses Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Horses Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

GreenAnoleCowGirl   BeardyLover818   JENOVA   Maggie_Mae   Maggie_Mae   Montessa_Python   Gebnprov   Secuono   NatVat  

Member  Message

GreenAnoleCowGirl
View Profile

Horses:)

What is your favorite breed and disclipline?
Mine is a Quarter Horse
Barrel Racing or Gymkhana
I have a Quarter Horse and he is my world!!
We compete in Gymkhana and we are going to start barrel racing in 2012 :)

10/06/11  04:51pm

BeardyLover818
View Profile

Message To: GreenAnoleCowGirl   In reference to Message Id: 2239445

Thoroughbred or Arabian. I personally have an Egyptian Arabian and find them to be extremely personable!! I ride bareback mostly :))) Have fun only, not competitive.. Though I used to be :)

10/10/11  02:01pm

JENOVA
View Profile

My dream horse would be a Norwegian Fjord, and I love to ride bareback and on trails (western).

My best friend on the other hand is a Rose-grey miniature horse gelding and I love to drive. I’m starting to teach him some tricks and do some stuff at liberty....but unfortunately no one wants to give lessons on liberty work, they just want to train your horse for you and charge you $$$$$$$....lots of $$$$$$

10/25/11  10:28pm

Maggie_Mae
View Profile

Message To: JENOVA   In reference to Message Id: 2241950

I had an Arabian, a QH and a Morgan/QH but my favorite breed would have to be a Gypsy Vanner.
I rode in hunter/jumping, basic dressage, western pleasure, trail (both show and recreation), gaming, and showmanship.... but Jumping and Gaming are my favs

11/22/11  05:58pm

Maggie_Mae
View Profile

I had an Arabian, a QH and a Morgan/QH but my favorite breed would have to be a Gypsy Vanner.
I rode in hunter/jumping, basic dressage, western pleasure, trail (both show and recreation), gaming, and showmanship.... but Jumping and Gaming are my favs

11/22/11  05:59pm

Montessa_Python
View Profile

I think my fav would be a Rocky or KY Mtn. My husband has one, and she is wonderful. I have an ASB cross, and a half arab mare.
I have had a lot of different horses but like the "fire" of the arab types, but love Pride our KY Mtn. she however suffers from self confidence issues so is great for the hubby and for anyone with little to no experience.
I don’t show much anymore but do parades and trail riding.
I have shown Combined Training, dressage, done barrels, gymkhana, jumped and halter.

11/24/12  10:06pm

Gebnprov
View Profile

I prefer gaited horse. I have a spotted gaited mare that walks so fast your Quarter, would have to trot to keep up with. she is smooth and a great Pleasure horse. Quarter horse is like riding a buck board with no springs.

10/05/13  08:16pm

Secuono
View Profile

Message To: Gebnprov   In reference to Message Id: 2301546

I love many breeds. But own a Colonial Spanish horse, he’s going to training soon. Want to do trail riding with him. =)

10/06/15  07:33pm

NatVat
View Profile

Message To: Secuono   In reference to Message Id: 2315117

I don’t own a horse, but I LOVE Quarter Ponies! My favorite discipline is dressage! I hope to be in the Olympics someday!!

04/07/16  02:15pm

Back to Horses Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area