Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Horses Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Horses Forum

CelticTigeress   Fairy Frog Mother   Montessa_Python   Trixiefrogz   CelticTigeress   Trixiefrogz  
 Member  Message

CelticTigeress
View Profile

Wooohooo We are MOVING

Sorry I had to, Got sick of renting and repairing fences that weren’t mine sooooo My husband bought me a house Well it’s actually 2 houses one is a trailer single wide (We plan to replace it) the other is a 2 bedroom woodframe house. Annnyway 45acres and 3 ponds for the critters, Husband is having 2 barns put up one for MY Horses and another for any rescues, Arena is being worked out (though until my surgery I won’t be riding for a LONG time) But I am thrilled it means I can get my milk cow, and a few other things!! wooooot! so I won’t be on for awhile (I can’t pack anything but I can supervise and boss around) we got the fences up so it’s all good!!!

Now Im going to see about a waterfall by the small front pond...and spruce it up, we got it all cheap but it is because the owner trashed the place, so we are trying to fix it up so we can move in

09/04/09  09:08pm

Fairy Frog Mother
View Profile

Message To: CelticTigeress   In reference to Message Id: 2067772

Wooohooo We are MOVING

Congratulations!!!

Oh I so hope it all works out well for you guys. That is fabulous to hear!
Best of luck on the move.

09/05/09  02:29am

Montessa_Python
View Profile

Message To: CelticTigeress   In reference to Message Id: 2067772

Wooohooo We are MOVING

YEAH@!!!!!
I am soo happy for you... I had to pawn my lap top and am now on my hubbies laptop so had to re get all my passwords...
Question though...
I thought hubby was in military?? won’t he get moved to another base at some point in his career?
Just wondering..
How are you doing now?
I want a milk cow soo bad.. i got chickens instead, and now they aren’t laying.. LOL

Carol

09/10/09  11:37pm

Trixiefrogz
View Profile

Message To: Montessa_Python   In reference to Message Id: 2070587

Wooohooo We are MOVING

WOOHOOOO!! you are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L-U-C-K-Y

09/12/09  04:40pm

CelticTigeress
View Profile

Message To: Trixiefrogz   In reference to Message Id: 2070990

Wooohooo We are MOVING

Ithanks guys I am stoked. carol I know exactlt how pawning laptops goes. been there done that! he is a pilot he has 15 more years required since he was commissioned we are stuck in ok for those 15. e-3 pilots have it easy they go for 4mths once a year (he deployed wed its our first so its rough on me but I have world of warcraft to keep me busy) so after 15 when he retires we won’t be moved I feel very fortunate for that. we are getting chickens just have to put the pen up for them and the turkeys heh. try giving them laying mesh and put a rooster in. not only will he get them to lay it lowers the cholesterol in the eggs (scientifically proven)

09/13/09  02:04am

Trixiefrogz
View Profile

Message To: CelticTigeress   In reference to Message Id: 2071101

Wooohooo We are MOVING

ohhh chickens!! love’em! I have 26 ;) Go to www.backyardchickens.com and enter their forum!! I’m on it, my name is Goldlaced_girl :D

09/13/09  03:19pm

Back to Horses Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area