Horned Lizards Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Horned Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Misskcks   Misskcks  

Member  Message

Misskcks
View Profile

Baby HL Not eating.

Arrived to me very very cold. I did the luke warm water soak followed by the heating pad set very low ext...
He will eat the Fluker’s repti-boost with an eye dropper. He just laps it up, But I’m concerned about his formic acid intake. Obviously he isn’t getting any with the Fluker’s I’m considering adding a very very small amount of the Formic-cal to the Repti-boost. Has anyone else had this problem before? Or experience with the Formic-cal plus?
P.S. I DON’T want to hear from MIKE, MICK, what ever hes going by these days... Thanks :)

10/24/13  10:20pm

Misskcks
View Profile

Message To: Misskcks   In reference to Message Id: 2301927

Baby HL Not eating.

For the past few days Skinny Pete has been eating great! He started eating the ants, and ate 6 in an 18 hour period. He has eaten a few more everyday. He was having trouble catching the ants, so I cut the legs off so they cant run away. He was able to eat them much easier. I’ve been doing this for about 5 days now. He has had so much more energy and has been running around with Badger. Last night he got up and ran across the tank and lapped up an ant before I even realized what he was doing. Yesterday he ate a total of 13 ants. Today I would like to make it to 20.. I am so happy he is doing better. He was on the repti-boost for almost a month. I was told To overnight him to Wichita Falls rescue, or he would not make it through the night. Mike, Mick, offered me no advice or help in aiding Skinny Pete. I think he he was as committed to the animals as he says he is, he would have had nicer words for me. He insulted me time after time, and told me my boys were doomed to die in my care. I was (am) absolutely committed to Skinny Pete and making sure he survived and has the ability to have a wonderful life. I am just thrilled at his recovery.

10/29/13  11:44am

Back to Horned Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area