Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Horned Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Horned Lizards Forum

Philly3546   Pocochu   Pocochu   Sally mander :-)>   Sally mander :-)>  
 Member  Message

Philly3546
View Profile

Just wondering

i do not own lizards i am more of a snake man but i have been reading up on these and find them fasinating .but i have many questions about them like .one i have heard alot about long and short horn is there a difference ?what do u all use for housing ?what could i use for housing? where would i buy these ants i am hearing about ? wgat are the temps supposed to be ? how big do they get ? whats better sand or be a beast ? i am not going to get one of these lizards until i read alot about them and no that i can provide for them .if i cant i wont get one thanks for the help and would you be able to post a few pics of the enclousers plz

01/02/09  01:11pm

Pocochu
View Profile

Message To: Philly3546   In reference to Message Id: 1924943

Just wondering

Hi philly3546,

Welcome to the iggy forum....YAY Hats off to you!!!!!!...It makes me so HAPPY that people do their research first before getting one of these wonderful animals.....

We have a post for new iggy owners with all kinds of links & info..everything you need to know...go there and read, read, read, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask no matter how dumb the question..We are here to help.......

Here’s the link:New Ig Owners

Happy Reading..........Annie.......>^..^<

01/30/09  06:03am

Pocochu
View Profile

Message To: Pocochu   In reference to Message Id: 1942826

Just wondering

OMG you guys I’M SORRY I posted my post on the wrong forum.....PLEASE disregard it....Thanks Annie

01/30/09  06:06am

Sally mander :-)>
View Profile

Message To: Pocochu   In reference to Message Id: 1942828

Just wondering

It’s okay Pocochu, it happens.

02/11/09  01:18am

Sally mander :-)>
View Profile

Message To: Sally mander :-)>   In reference to Message Id: 1950826

Just wondering

Okay, Philly3546 like you I am fairly new at this but I’ll help in anyway I can. I’ll try to get my mom to let me use her camera. I’ll reply again as soon as I can =) in the meantime, check out this link
Link

02/11/09  01:28am

Back to Horned Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area