Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Holiday Photos Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Holiday Photos Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Thimble   Halo master   Iluvbradpaisley   Meee   Res Lover   Wookies3   DuckMonster   Genni6497   BROOKA   Rockyhorror   RedIsis  

Member  Message

Thimble
View Profile

Xmas Dreams

Iggiís Christmas dreams.........

12/12/05  08:29am

Halo master
View Profile

Message To: Thimble   In reference to Message Id: 570993

Xmas Dreams

lol that made me laugh

02/08/06  08:45pm

Iluvbradpaisley
View Profile

Message To: Thimble   In reference to Message Id: 570993

Xmas Dreams

Itís CHRISTmas not Xmas remember Jesus is the reason for the season!!!!

08/31/06  04:23pm

Meee
View Profile

Message To: Iluvbradpaisley   In reference to Message Id: 965703

Xmas Dreams

HEATHEN PRIDE HEATHEN PRIDE RA RA RA! ever heard of the first amendment?

09/03/06  10:13pm

Res Lover
View Profile

Xmas Dreams

yeah your right.

09/13/06  11:21am

Wookies3
View Profile

Message To: Res Lover   In reference to Message Id: 981783

Xmas Dreams

x means christ in roman!!! i use dto think the same thing, and that photos is very funny

09/25/06  08:11pm

DuckMonster
View Profile

Message To: Meee   In reference to Message Id: 970031

Xmas Dreams

Heuy Meee,
You obviously have headr of the First Amendment, however, just as obviously, you do not understand it.

It is: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I do not recall at any time that anyone from Congress attempted to make any law regarding what had been posted. The First Amendment only protects from Govít restriction on speech, ONLY.

Try reading the Constitution, it may surprise you. Have a nice day

11/12/06  06:19pm

Genni6497
View Profile

Message To: Halo master   In reference to Message Id: 641812

Xmas Dreams

Quote:

I agree!

07/11/07  10:09am

BROOKA
View Profile

Xmas Dreams

THAT WAS A HARMLESS PICTURE
DONT TRY AND TURN IT RELIGIOUS!

08/02/07  12:34pm

Rockyhorror
View Profile

Message To: BROOKA   In reference to Message Id: 1385200

Xmas Dreams

It is a Christmas picture. Christ. The whole entire day just seeped in religion. A day observed because of religion. If they had posted a Hanukkah picture, we would know that it was Jewish. Christmas is Christian.

Duh.

I am not fanatical about religion but if you donít believe in it or worship it, then donít celebrate it, simple as that. You donít go to church, fine. Then donít get a tree and expect stuff from a holiday you donít really believe in.

08/27/07  07:47pm

RedIsis
View Profile

Message To: Rockyhorror   In reference to Message Id: 1421798

Xmas Dreams

Haha! Religious people are funny. And for you paisley lover....The Pagans are actually the reason for the season. The Pagans called it Saturnalia, it was a week long celebration lasting from December 17-25. Some of the festivities that took place during this week were human sacrifice, widespread intoxication, going house to house while singing naked, rape and other sexual activities, and eating human-shaped biscuits (now gingerbread men). In the 4th century CE, christianity imported the Saturnalia festival hoping to take the pagan masses in with it. Christian leaders succeeded in converting to christianity large numbers of pagans by promising them that they could continue to celebrate the Saturnalia as christians. The problem was that there was nothing intrinsically Christian about Saturnalia. To remedy this, these christian leaders named Saturnalia’s concluding day, December 25th, to be jesus’ birthday. There is plenty of historical evidence that show jesus was not even born in the month of December. Easter was another Pagan festival that the christians stole and made to celebrate this jesus character in order to convert the Pagans. You christians are so blissfully ignorant about your own religion and it’s origins. Here’s a good one: The bible is like a software license agreement, no one ever reads it, they just scroll to the bottom and click "I Accept" Isn’t religion fun.

02/07/12  10:04pm

Back to Holiday Photos Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area