Hognose Snakes Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Hognose Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

BabyKhaleesi   Chameleon_man   BabyKhaleesi   Chameleon_man  

Member  Message

BabyKhaleesi
View Profile

Where do I buy?

So I’m thinking of a hognose being my next snake. I contacted the breeder where we got our California King and he doesn’t carry them. I am just looking for a basic hognose, not a morph. Does anyone have any recommendations for where to buy? Repticon will come 2 more times this year, and I’ve also found websites such as blackwaterreptiles.com and guardianreptiles.com that have them. Does anyone have any experience from these or has any advice?

Thanks!

04/19/13  02:53pm

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: BabyKhaleesi   In reference to Message Id: 2295934

Where do I buy?

dont buy from back water. all there stuff is wild caught...Be careful where you get them. In some places they are illegal. because they are rear fanged and can be dangerous if you are allergic to the venom. If you want to wait a month or 2 I have a friend that will be hatching some out soon. green hogs. they should be pretty cool

04/20/13  03:36pm

BabyKhaleesi
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon_man   In reference to Message Id: 2295974

Where do I buy?

I will definitely be waiting. I take my time once I decide what I want in order to make sure everything is right for it. Any pictures of the green hogs? Would your friend be able to ship? And how much would he/she want for one? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get all my ducks in a row.

Thanks!!

04/22/13  10:17am

Chameleon_man
View Profile

Message To: BabyKhaleesi   In reference to Message Id: 2296055

Where do I buy?

They have not hatched yet. Momma is a good looking green.

the best way to keep into contact with me would be my page

https://www.facebook.com/RBReptiles

Dont quote me on price but it would be about $150 shipped I am guessing. could be more could be less. shipping is what gets ya. lol.

04/22/13  12:46pm

Back to Hognose Snakes Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area