Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Hermit-Crabs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Hermit-Crabs Forum

Herb123   Concos Herp   Herb123   Computerkid26   Herb123  
 Member  Message

Herb123
View Profile

I just wanted to say goodbye

Hey guys, I know you don’t really care because I never actually met any of you very well, but I just thought I’d say bye. I’m leaving RZ. Yeah, you probably don’t care anyway. Well maybe I’ll go onto another forum if I get a different pet. But like I said, you probably don’t care. I’m selling my crabs, but I’ll still be able to see them because the buyer lives just down the street, but once again, you probably don’t care. Well, see ya, I’m going to get a carnivorous/cactus plant collection!

04/24/09  07:55pm

Concos Herp
View Profile

Message To: Herb123   In reference to Message Id: 1992598

Well Bye... Message me if u get another pet and tell me what it is!

04/25/09  01:44pm

Herb123
View Profile

Message To: Concos Herp   In reference to Message Id: 1992948

I’ll do that. I guess I’m still hanging around until my crabs are gone. Maybe I’ll still hang around after their gone because the person who’s buying them from me lives just down the block, so if he has questions, and I don’t know the answer, then I’ll probably post something. But probably not. And I think It’ll be awhile until I get another pet, unless you count a venous fly trap:)

04/26/09  06:09am

Computerkid26
View Profile

Message To: Herb123   In reference to Message Id: 1993233

Is there a reason why you are giving them away? Also give us an update on those carnivorous plant.

05/15/09  12:29am

Herb123
View Profile

Message To: Computerkid26   In reference to Message Id: 2004909

There’s just so many things to do! And I don’t have very much time to take care of them any more. It’s just to stressful.

But I’m really exited about the carnivorous plants!!!!!! I already have a Venus fly trap, and I’m going to get a sundue plant next.

P.S. I still haven’t been able to sell the crabs yet and one of them molted
this morning.

05/15/09  06:06am

Back to Hermit-Crabs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area