Health Issues Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Health Issues Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Boalover2   Sandboaking   BrookesEyez   BrookesEyez  

Member  Message

Boalover2
View Profile

Help my boa is sick

I have 2 boas n I think my male is sick he as just finished his 1st shed with me n it went fine no problems at all. He shed over his feed day so I waited till a day after he finished shedding he took his food perfectly normal so I thought no more of it. The next day me n my partner went out for the day n when we got back my partner noticed that he had regurgitated he is 5month old so hes on baby rats. He isnt his self he is just not moving n also it sounds a bit mad but his head seems stuck in 1place.. Can anyone help me im really worried about him, thanx

10/13/12  07:00pm

Sandboaking
View Profile

Message To: Boalover2   In reference to Message Id: 2282799

Help my boa is sick

Hi, I’m currently working through boa issues too, but I’ve got uri troubles. Are your temps and humidity stable? I’ve found some boas need a week after shedding before a feed. Did you make sure all of the shed was off? As far as the regurg, just give him a week to 10 days and try again.

10/16/12  04:11pm

BrookesEyez
View Profile

Help my boa is sick

You need to look into a condition called RBD. I heard one of the symptoms is the stiff neck. I believe it can be fatal to your snake, please look into it, Google it. I really hope your snake feels better. Good luck to you.

10/17/12  01:19am

BrookesEyez
View Profile

Help my boa is sick

I replied earlier to your message about your sick Boa and i have u the wrong information, you need to lookup IBD, not RBD. I apologize for the misspell.

10/17/12  03:58am

Back to Health Issues Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area