Health Issues Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Health Issues Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Jp723   UROKEEPER   Justinpitt   UROKEEPER  

Member  Message

Jp723
View Profile

Uromastyx weight help

Hi I have an egyptian uromasyt who is severly underweight I’ve fed here various fruits for the past month and a few of those giant green worms which she loves cut up but I can’t seem to get her to gain any weight. I could use some helpful suggestions on what would be some great foods to give her weight.

08/01/11  11:11pm

UROKEEPER
View Profile

Message To: Jp723   In reference to Message Id: 2231385

Uromastyx weight help

dont feed any insects. fruits are also not good to feed. if your uro is already underweight /dehydrated and you feed insects will surely kill it eventually. check out the uromastyx forum here on RZ. feed a wide variety of leafy greens. Curly endive,dandelion greens,escarole,bok choi etc.. make sure you have proper basking and ambient temps. A full grown Egyptian should be n no smaller than an 8x4 cage. if not it will eventually succumb to poor husbandry and die a premature death.

08/27/11  04:22pm

Justinpitt
View Profile

Message To: Jp723   In reference to Message Id: 2231385

Weight

Once you have decided to buy weight loss supplements online, you need to choose a reliable pharmacy that is accredited by the manufacturer of the product.

http://www.shoppharmacycounter.com/t-Adipex-Medicine.aspx

06/21/12  06:19am

UROKEEPER
View Profile

Message To: Justinpitt   In reference to Message Id: 2270731

Weight

justinpitt what are you talking about.? this animal probably has parasite loads and is in poor living conditions thats why the uro is skinny. fruits are very high in phosphorus and insects should not be fed to these herbivores. he doesnt need meds from an online store. he needs vet care/treatment and proper husbandry

07/05/12  11:33am

Back to Health Issues Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area