Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Health Issues Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Health Issues Forum

Julie63080   UROKEEPER  
 Member  Message

 #2175875


Julie63080
View Profile





 Orange mold

i have a piece of wood in my water bowl so the crickets can climb out because they kept drowning. last night i went to change the water bowl and found what appears to be orange mold. it is almost spikey looking like a caterpillar. Does anyone know what this is and can it be harmful to my wtf and my anole?



09/17/10  01:15pm

 #2194360


UROKEEPER
View Profile



  Message To: Julie63080   In reference to Message Id: 2175875


 Orange mold

use something plastic and clean it when you change the water daily.boiling water kills anything. wood harbours all kinds of nasties you know. it may cause a fungal or bacterial infection in your animal and may kill it.



12/25/10  09:47am


Back to Health Issues Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area