Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Grass Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Grass Lizards Forum

Froggfreak   Madcowgreen   Froggfreak   Madcowgreen  
 Member  Message

Froggfreak
View Profile

27 gallon tank Q’s???

What is the amount of long tailed grass lizards at the least or most that a 27 gallon tank can house??? lookin to buy a set of em.

05/08/08  12:02am

Madcowgreen
View Profile

Message To: Froggfreak   In reference to Message Id: 1728890

27 gallon tank Q’s???

they are a good comminual lizard but keeping 2 males together can cuz problems just as keeping 2 males and one female can cause issues... u would have to keep an eye on them and be ready to seprate them if there is any problems or signs of stress, i have 4 in my 29 gallon, i breed them, and have no problems, but u most keep a careful eye on them. if ur new or not sure what ur doing getting a smaller number of lizards

05/13/08  01:05pm

Froggfreak
View Profile

Message To: Madcowgreen   In reference to Message Id: 1734061

27 gallon tank Q’s???

Thanks, ill think ill stick with the one for now and then move my way up to two or three later, probly three females or two females and a male, or maybe just two females. i also noticed my female has more vibrant a colour then the males at the store. but she is very lazy, she sits in one spot on a log underneath some leaves and sleeps all day. is this a bad sign?

05/13/08  11:49pm

Madcowgreen
View Profile

Message To: Froggfreak   In reference to Message Id: 1734817

27 gallon tank Q’s???

what are ut temps at? mine do this frequently but have no health problems, she is still eating/pooping ok?

05/15/08  02:28pm

Back to Grass Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area