Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Grass Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Grass Lizards Forum

Butterfly9   Doya doya   PreciousLizards0921   Nature7  
 Member  Message

View Profile

Unexpected surprise

So my grass lizard laid eggs yesterday. I found out the temps humidity and about how long it will take them to hatch if they are fertile. But I was wondering if anyone knew how to tell how if the eggs are fertile. I know itís a little different for different species. Thanks for any info anyone can give me on this unexpected situation.

06/03/07  04:06pm

Doya doya
View Profile

Message To: Butterfly9   In reference to Message Id: 1304326

Unexpected surprise

what should the temp and humidity be? also, how long does it take? sry, i donít know the answer to your question, but i need to find out how to take care of these eggs. thanks butterfly

06/11/07  07:06pm

View Profile

Message To: Doya doya   In reference to Message Id: 1314576

Unexpected surprise

I am also curious as to how you take care of the eggs. . I have a female long tailed lizard who I believe my mail has impregnated, and I am having a lot of trouble finding out information on what to expect.. how long of a pregnancy they have, how big the eggs are, what they look like, how to tell sheís having them. . .what to do next. if you know any of this information, I would really appreciate any help.

11/01/07  01:10am

View Profile

Message To: PreciousLizards0921   In reference to Message Id: 1497368

Unexpected surprise

Hello all i no is that you can move the eggs out of the vivarium but do not turn them upside dwn or the embrio may drown and putting them in a pot with holes in the top with moist towel or soil, the eggs are a bit bigger than tic tacs ( )
hope i helped a bit

03/30/08  10:01pm

Back to Grass Lizards Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area