Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Gecoks-Fat-Tailed Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Gecoks-Fat-Tailed Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

FelixatNJ   Kaylawayla09   HerrL1116   Bobbi j.  

Member  Message

FelixatNJ
View Profile

Albino het white socks pair

Since the fat tail forum section is practically dead, I was hoping to liven things up a bit by showing you guys one of my 2011’ breeding pairs.

The male is an Albino 100% het white socks
The female is a Tangerine albino 100% het white socks. She has very nice tangerine coloring, which sadly you won’t be able to see very well in my pictures. I have a bad camera.

For those of you that don’t know what White socks are, It’s a trait that makes the gecko’s feet and ankles completely white. It’s a pretty cool trait when you see it in person. So i hope to have a bunch of pure white feet babies pretty soon.

The male is around 55grams and the female is 42g. So she still has some more weight to put on before i breed her.

Male :

Female (tangerine):

Both:

06/03/11  04:44pm

Kaylawayla09
View Profile

Message To: FelixatNJ   In reference to Message Id: 2222477

beautiful geckos, i wish i had a fat tail, but i have a crested, hes still cool, awesome geckos

07/29/11  09:14pm

HerrL1116
View Profile

Message To: Kaylawayla09   In reference to Message Id: 2230980

Wow ha ha i remember when i used to have both i had a fat tail that lived with 2 Leo’s he was the best lizard Ive ever had but then i had to give it to a friend because i was playing football at the time so i had no time to feed it then it died because he has said he could handle it but after a while he just forgot about it, I’m planning on getting another one soon since I’m driving soon and i also used to have a crested who was a really cool lizard he was slow never bit me and he would jump everywhere i loved that lizard.

10/16/11  11:53pm

Bobbi j.
View Profile

Message To: FelixatNJ   In reference to Message Id: 2222477

U have albino african fat tailed geckos? cool i have two and they are awsome lol

12/29/12  12:56pm

Back to Gecoks-Fat-Tailed Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area