Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Gecoks-Fat-Tailed Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Gecoks-Fat-Tailed Forum

Dragon819   Firewolf   Dragon819  
 Member  Message

Dragon819
View Profile

Need some advice not sure what to do

Im pretty sure i have to take her to the vet but i also wanted to ask if someone knew anything, my female fat tail gecko has what looks like a bump on her head small equivelent to a large pimple on our skin in size. Its not inflamed nor does it show any sign of pain as i touch it (she doesnt shy away if i press on it a little bit). Also she is walking very funny... almost tripping over herself her back legs almost seem rubbery and i just put a large amount of crickets in the cage and she doesnt appear to be showing any interest in them and they havent received and food for a short while :( help please?

01/13/11  09:19pm

Firewolf
View Profile

Message To: Dragon819   In reference to Message Id: 2198233

Definately see your vet! Could a few different things, but from the description, I’d get her to the vet asap. Good luck!

01/20/11  08:31am

Dragon819
View Profile

Message To: Firewolf   In reference to Message Id: 2199621

thanks plan to go see the vet tomorrow, shes really acting weird now shes not going into the hides and sleeping in the weirdest of places out in the open in the thank, and the other two geckos are totally acting normal sleeping in there hides the humidity is normal, and the temperature inside the tank is never any lower the 84 the highest it reaches is 89 to 90 its very confusing im hoping shell be alright but its not looking good

01/20/11  10:19pm

Back to Gecoks-Fat-Tailed Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area