Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Gecoks-Fat-Tailed Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Gecoks-Fat-Tailed Forum

Leah_Lizard   Starshine   Herp Helper   Leah_Lizard  
 Member  Message

Leah_Lizard
View Profile

Sad videos.....

I went on youtube and I see so many fat tail geckos in terrible condition or on bad substrates. There was one with a skinny tali and I could even see his ribs.

01/08/09  06:53pm

Starshine
View Profile

Message To: Leah_Lizard   In reference to Message Id: 1928668

Sad videos.....

Breaks your heart doesn’t it??

I can’t go to U tube at all any more because of all the pitiful animals that are mistreated

01/09/09  04:45am

Herp Helper
View Profile

Message To: Starshine   In reference to Message Id: 1928870

Sad videos.....

atleast there are some people who tell the people that they should do something about it while others (no one in piticular) just watch it like it is fine and the animal is healthy and happy

unless the person was rescueing the animal from a bad location and had just got it but then again they could have just told you so

yea, some people on youtube are crazy about there animal while others just lay back and dont give anything about there animals

i have seen some very good herp keepers though so they are out there on youtube..............you just have to find them

H H

01/09/09  03:11pm

Leah_Lizard
View Profile

Message To: Herp Helper   In reference to Message Id: 1929071

Sad videos.....

I have seen some good videos aswell, like on sovereigngale’s youtube account she has videos of neal and hes healthy but its the lack of education and the people think theres nothing wrong t hat gets to me

01/09/09  04:55pm

Back to Gecoks-Fat-Tailed Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area