Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Geckos-Tokay Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Geckos-Tokay Forum

Gravel1   Rexxaroo   Gravel1   Rexxaroo  
 Member  Message

Gravel1
View Profile

Tokay gecko Question

Would you buy a Tokay and release it in your house?

08/11/09  11:20am

Rexxaroo
View Profile

Message To: Gravel1   In reference to Message Id: 2054813

Tokay gecko Question

um no this is a horrible idea DO NOT release ANY store bought animals and release them in your home or in the wild. think about it for a moment please: its common sense.

Pros: gets rid of bugs MAYBE

Cons: kill other animals in your house, leaves poop and waste around the house, transfers parasites to other animals you have or can be caught by other animals in your home and injured by the gecko, and if it escapes from your home, then you have a problem with tokays trying to breed with other lizards in the area if there are even though it is not likely. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think about this!!! why would you spend the money to buy the animal just to ensure its death??? it is useless and selfish and also cruel

Rexx

08/11/09  02:19pm

Gravel1
View Profile

Message To: Rexxaroo   In reference to Message Id: 2054923

Tokay gecko Question

Sorry I just thought I could save money by it eating all the bugs and the only pets I have are a golden gecko a hose gecko a MHD and two fire belly toads and the only lizard outside it would eat. Also I was wasn’t really considering it very much the pet store hasn’t had tokays since before Christmas.

08/12/09  12:16pm

Rexxaroo
View Profile

Message To: Gravel1   In reference to Message Id: 2055476

Tokay gecko Question

o ok well thats not really saving money you can buy bug traps for as much as you can buy a tokay so i would just buy the traps. :3

Rexx

08/12/09  03:11pm

Back to Geckos-Tokay Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area