Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Geckos-Leopard Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Geckos-Leopard Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Chorusfrog   Eris   Maculariusbab   Eris   Chorusfrog   Chorusfrog   Shastacola5   Eris   Chorusfrog  

Member  Message

Chorusfrog
View Profile

New Baby! Name ideas?

Well, today I went to petsmart to get some mealies and ended up coming home with a new leo... I couldn’t help it! It was the biggest one, but it’s tail is super skinny and I just wanted to get it out of there. Oh well, at least I have pet perks. But, now I need a name... right now it looks a lot like a baby tremper (Idk tho) and I’m not sure of a gender, but I need name ideas??? Oh, and if anyone here wants to follow my Instagram, I’m _kalicat_ so yeah. I post quite often. But thanks in advance yall ^-^

10/01/16  03:11pm

Eris
View Profile

Message To: Chorusfrog   In reference to Message Id: 2319556

New Baby! Name ideas?

Congrats on your new friend. I’m sure he is thankful to have a good home now. Good luck on naming, Im so not creative :)

10/08/16  09:12am

Maculariusbab
View Profile

Message To: Eris   In reference to Message Id: 2319590

New Baby! Name ideas?

Something I always do with my pets is name them after Greek gods or mythological creatures

11/27/16  11:52am

Eris
View Profile

Message To: Maculariusbab   In reference to Message Id: 2319819

New Baby! Name ideas?

I too like the mythology type names. The fist leos I got, were named "Knossos" and "Minos" after the Minoan city/palace, where they say the legend of the Labyrinth and the Minotaur originated from. Then I got a bit less creative and more punny, with names like "Lychee" the leachianus and "Leif Erickson" the pygmy leaf chameleon... What are some of your pets’ names?

12/01/16  05:36pm

Chorusfrog
View Profile

Message To: Eris   In reference to Message Id: 2319835

New Baby! Name ideas?

Well, I have 16 cats so I won’t list all, but Kali is my favorite cat (female) Mangle is my other leopard gecko (female) And Nico is my other little kitten (female). The baby is a girl, btw

12/23/16  11:20am

Chorusfrog
View Profile

Message To: Chorusfrog   In reference to Message Id: 2320030

New Baby! Name ideas?

And yes, Kali is names after the Goddess Kali 😂

12/23/16  11:21am

Shastacola5
View Profile

Message To: Chorusfrog   In reference to Message Id: 2319556

New Baby! Name ideas?

Congrats on your new leo. You said something about the tail being on the thin side and i hope i can help. I own two adults when i first got them they were really small and there tails were also on the thin side. Luna and pirince (banna) had help from my kids. Any way they both loved crickets as well as meal worms the pet store here sales horned worms and that has helped with getting there wait on and also are u using calcium on the food that helps as well and make sure it has plenty of water.

12/23/16  08:01pm

Eris
View Profile

Message To: Chorusfrog   In reference to Message Id: 2320030

New Baby! Name ideas?

Wow! 16 cats!! I have 4 and that seems like 3 too many on most days :) Those are cute names for kitties! I also like the name Mangle! Have you decided on a name yet for the leos?

01/02/17  10:05am

Chorusfrog
View Profile

Message To: Eris   In reference to Message Id: 2320046

New Baby! Name ideas?

Omg I’m so sorry for the late reply!! I named her Shiva!

05/20/17  06:24am

Back to Geckos-Leopard Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area