Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Geckos-Leopard Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

ZigZagg   Eris   ZigZagg  

Member  Message

ZigZagg
View Profile

Enigma Syndrome

Hello,

I have recently acquired a leopard gecko from a student of mine. She had thought it was MBD once he was in my custody I could tell that was not the case. Upon some research I have found enigma syndrome and he is of that morph. So I was hoping someone could give me some details into this as I do not want to trust just any website I find by browsing. From what I can tell he is a more advanced case. Is there anything I can do to make his quality better or just continue with normal care and aid in feeding home by hand? I did see that it does not appear to be a lethal gene is this true? any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.

08/04/16  02:59pm

Eris
View Profile

Message To: ZigZagg   In reference to Message Id: 2319225

Enigma Syndrome

Hello there!

Well, this was a first for me hearing about enigma syndrome, so I scooted around the internet as well. How does your little guy act? Does he seem healthy other than odd behavior? Hopefully someone else on here may be able to offer you some more help or have had some experience with this syndrome.

08/04/16  05:25pm

ZigZagg
View Profile

Message To: Eris   In reference to Message Id: 2319226

Enigma Syndrome

He is healthy by all means has good weight on him and all. When he walks its very unsteady and weak looking. His rear legs do not give him much balance at all. I have not seen circling at all. So far he does not move around all that much but he may just be settling in to the new set up. I cannot speak on the star gazing aspect just yet. So still giving him sometime. I do hope someone has some advice on this though.

08/04/16  10:09pm

Back to Geckos-Leopard Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area