Geckos-Leopard Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Geckos-Leopard Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Rll2013   Takahiro111   Takahiro111  

Member  Message

Rll2013
View Profile

HELP NEW TO LEOS

I have calcium sand in my tank 3 hides 2 with most moss 1 without. I cant find my LEO in the tank i have a screen on top and I can not find my LEO anywhere in the tank could it of gotten out??

01/16/16  06:34pm

Takahiro111
View Profile

Message To: Rll2013   In reference to Message Id: 2316592

HELP NEW TO LEOS

Leos don’t need moss hides unless to aid shedding because they aren’t tropical reptiles. Search they the cage thoroughly once more although leos can’t climb the glass walls so unless he has a high basking spot then there is a chance but just relax and stay calm because stressing yourself isn’t gonna clear your mind helping you find him but look for small dark spaces ground level like under your bed,dresser etc.... Look in your shoes,bags,closets etc.... And keep doors shut especially they one where his cage was at

01/16/16  08:36pm

Takahiro111
View Profile

Message To: Takahiro111   In reference to Message Id: 2316594

HELP NEW TO LEOS

Also make sure to get locking cage clips so this problem won’t be repeated..... Their like $2-3 at petland discounts and since their nocturnal during the day he maybe sleeping and hiding so it’ll be best looking during this time since he’d be in one spot but don’t get me wrong looking at night will be good to since he’d most likely pop out since they are active at night

01/16/16  08:41pm

Back to Geckos-Leopard Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area