Geckos-Leopard-Breeding Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Geckos-Leopard-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Kayraex   KrazyKelli   Kayraex  

Member  Message

Kayraex
View Profile

Leopard gecko wont eat!

I adopted two leopard geckos and everything has been fine for 3 months until about a week ago. Lucy, my adult female was eating up to 5-7 crickets and now she will only eat 1-2 crickets if i rub them on wax worms. Ive tried everything I can think of, I plan on taking her to the vet soon but need some opinions before I start freaking out over it.

01/24/14  05:11pm

KrazyKelli
View Profile

Message To: Kayraex   In reference to Message Id: 2303126

Leopard gecko wont eat!

1. you posted this in the breeding forum. You should make a new thread in the Leo-general one to get more attention.

2. Describe your set up. Everything from temps to what thermometer you use, to humidity, to what’s in the tank, to substrate, to tank size, to if the two leos are together and their genders/age to what calcium supplements you give. Can’t help if we know don’t this.

01/24/14  06:00pm

Kayraex
View Profile

Message To: KrazyKelli   In reference to Message Id: 2303127

Leopard gecko wont eat!

Sorry. Im new to this.. :/ I keep them seperate, they each have their own tub. Im starting a rack system. The thermometer i have varies from 70-90 (its a cheap one you get in the care kits until my local stores get in a digital ) I use exo terra plain calcium, flukers clacium with vitamin d, herptivite multivitamins, Lucy has two hides, a large water dish and a calcium dish.

01/24/14  06:17pm

Back to Geckos-Leopard-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area