Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Geckos-Knob Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Geckos-Knob Tail Forum

Spic   Chameleon man   Spic   Chameleon man   Iand  
 Member  Message

Spic
View Profile

So..... wats up everybody? have any knob tailed topics?

yup..... gotta love this forum..... anything you have to say remotly relating knob tails please say it..... i want this forum to be used more

01/29/06  12:21am

Chameleon man
View Profile

Message To: Spic   In reference to Message Id: 625745

Yeah i want this forum to be used more too. Iím thinking of getting a knob tailed gecko so i canít wait (I live in Australia lol) there so cool the little guys, but i would rather get a rough knob-tailed gecko but my basic licence doesnít let me.

01/29/06  08:01pm

Spic
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon man   In reference to Message Id: 626686

wow thats weird, i live in america and i breed rough knob tailed geckos an i dont need a licence, how come you do even though their native to Australia? o ya and i just made a care sheet last week i want people to tell me how it is when it finally gets posted

01/29/06  11:15pm

Chameleon man
View Profile

Message To: Spic   In reference to Message Id: 627032

Australia is alot diffrenít to America. we need licenses and we cannot import or export reptiles that arnít native to Australia.

02/01/06  03:33am

Iand
View Profile

Message To: Chameleon man   In reference to Message Id: 630299

yer, australia is a lot different to America. We basically need a license for any type of reptile. its purpose i guess is to stop the collection of wild reptiles and to stop importing and exporting them.
chameleon man- goodluck when you get your knob tails. i personally love the rough knob tails the most as well but they are very hard to come by here in AUS as you prob already know. i got a young pair a little while ago and they are just fantastic.
cheers, ian

05/11/07  09:45pm

Back to Geckos-Knob Tail Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area