Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Geckos-Golden Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Geckos-Golden Forum

Kaitymay   Spankie   KrazyKelli   Gravel1  
 Member  Message

Kaitymay
View Profile

This is very irritating!

n one is active in this forum and i have questions! :( i want to know if i could put a tree frog or another kind of gecko with my goldie??? and what kind???

07/26/09  02:00am

Spankie
View Profile

Message To: Kaitymay   In reference to Message Id: 2045443

This is very irritating!

nope, one website I read said you could put a tokay gecko with your goldie but since they are both agressive I dought it.

07/26/09  12:34pm

KrazyKelli
View Profile

Message To: Kaitymay   In reference to Message Id: 2045443

This is very irritating!

I have a job and have been very busy with commissions as of late. You can wait a week to learn if your goldie is fat or not, or simply look at the pictures in the thread you bumped up. Maybe read the first post and do comparisons. If you need me under some immediate issue such as, oh, your goldie hasn’t eaten in over 10 days or your goldie has an injury, pm me and I’ll try my best to answer quicker.

So far you’ve bumped a few threads, all but one from over a year ago. The obese gecko one is okay to bump once in a while, but the other few? I’m sure those people had their questions answered and stopped posting by now.

Why on earth would you put an amphibious animal that’s known to have toxins in with a gecko that’s known to have delicate skin? Why would you put another creature with who knows what temperament or tank requirements (or parasites) in with a gecko that’s known to be large and territorial - as well as stresses considerably easily?

And lastly, remember to give your pet lizards an annual vet check/fecal test. If a wild species of lizard isn’t actively trying to dodge your hand or moves slowly, it could have parasites or be stressed out.

07/27/09  03:38pm

Gravel1
View Profile

Message To: KrazyKelli   In reference to Message Id: 2046165

This is very irritating!

NO Golden geckos stress very easily.

07/31/09  10:25am

Back to Geckos-Golden Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area