Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Geckos-Gargoyle Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Geckos-Gargoyle Forum

Seahorse   Retile_expert   Seahorse   Retile_expert   Seahorse   Rexxaroo   Seahorse   Rexxaroo   Seahorse   SR-71 Blackbird   Seahorse   Retile_expert   Retile_expert   SR-71 Blackbird  
 Member  Message

Seahorse
View Profile

New Baby!

Hey guys!
We went to the N.A.R.B.C. trade show a couple of weeks ago and after looking for one of these guys for 6 months or so, my fiance found one he had to have!
He still needs to name him but he’s awesome! Such a joy to have added to our collection
Here’s little no name in the morning:

Later in the day:

And in the evening:

He says thanks for looking!

03/22/10  04:57pm

Retile_expert
View Profile

Message To: Seahorse   In reference to Message Id: 2135096

New Baby!

I like that last picture of him.

02/14/11  03:01am

Seahorse
View Profile

Message To: Retile_expert   In reference to Message Id: 2204851

New Baby!

LOL thanks!
It’s one of my favs too. = )

02/14/11  09:54am

Retile_expert
View Profile

Message To: Seahorse   In reference to Message Id: 2204883

New Baby!

Yup very cool and very pretty lizard. My babies are pretty much my 3 beardies my baby water dragon and my fat black lab Little Girl. Everyone calls her Big Black because shes pure black with no white or brown.

02/14/11  09:45pm

Seahorse
View Profile

Message To: Retile_expert   In reference to Message Id: 2204994

New Baby!

Thank you. My fiance picked her out after about six hours of walking from one end of the expo to the other til he could decide. LOL Her right eye has a blocked nasolacrimal duct and she has to have it drained once a month to prevent infection and/or blindness. It would be nice if she would grow out of it. It’s a possibility so I’m hopeful. It seems to have slowed down over the last couple of months so that’s a good sign. I hate getting bit every time she sees her cage to go to the vet and hate seeing her eye cut open afterwards. = (

You’re profile says you have more than that. LOL
Sounds like you have a houseful.
Do you still have your tegu and monitor?
I’ve had a sav for two years and I love her...even though she’s pissy and hates me with the exception of when I bring her food. That’s pretty much the story with them though, right? LOL

02/15/11  11:23am

Rexxaroo
View Profile

Message To: Seahorse   In reference to Message Id: 2205089

New Baby!

Lovley baby you got there! Im looking to get one of these in the next few months, gorgeous lizards :) love the last one, looks like hes smiling :) id name him smiley hehe <3

Rexx

02/28/11  10:30pm

Seahorse
View Profile

Message To: Rexxaroo   In reference to Message Id: 2207494

New Baby!

I think they’re amazing to look at and watch too. She’s neat!
Good luck on your future addition, Rex. I hope you post pics when you get it.
We named this one Hudson a few months after having "him" to find out down the road "he" is a she. We’ve had her right around a year now and, aside from her eye issue, she’s a healthy little tank! Much bigger than she was in the pics here...

03/01/11  09:01am

Rexxaroo
View Profile

Message To: Seahorse   In reference to Message Id: 2207560

New Baby!

Thanks :) Ill deifinitley be asking alot of questions in the next couple of months, she is a gorgeous lizard. hope her eye gets better!

Rexx

03/01/11  10:37am

Seahorse
View Profile

Message To: Rexxaroo   In reference to Message Id: 2207570

New Baby!

Lol I’ll be sure to come over here and check from time to time....Gargs seem to be not so popular on this forum. I dont know why though, they’re super easy to care for and one of the neatest looking critters in my opinion.

Her eye seems to be slowing down and not filling up so quickly so I’m hopeful. She hasn’t been to the vet in a month...that’s a record thus far. : ) thank you

Can’t wait to see who you get!

03/01/11  08:55pm

SR-71 Blackbird
View Profile

Message To: Seahorse   In reference to Message Id: 2207678

New Baby!

LOVE, love him/her. Excellent colors and pattern! Would go great with my Dublin xD I have 5, and have to say I like them as much, if not more then my cresties :P

Can not wait to see those horns come out! Keep us posted (:

05/16/11  03:52pm

Seahorse
View Profile

Message To: SR-71 Blackbird   In reference to Message Id: 2219415

New Baby!

Hey there!
I had no idea you had five...

We’ve had Hudson for a year and a couple months. I havent posted pics of her since these. Mainly because of her eye situation but I will post some in the near future. Her horns are in and she’s even cuter! Lol

She will be getting her eye drained in the next couple days and then I will post some updated pics. She’s a big girl now.

05/16/11  06:18pm

Retile_expert
View Profile

Message To: Seahorse   In reference to Message Id: 2205089

New Baby!

Yea I still have my tegu she’s my big girl and yea I got a real collection 46 lizards 33 snakes and it keeps growing. I own a reptile zoo if that’s what you want to call it. It sure helps pay the bills for all the lighting.

05/20/11  04:33pm

Retile_expert
View Profile

Message To: Seahorse   In reference to Message Id: 2207678

New Baby!

and yea I still do have my monitor/s. My sav took a few months to get use to me but she won’t let anyone hold her. My nile monitor and b&w tegu follow me like dogs. I think it’s funny.

05/20/11  04:37pm

SR-71 Blackbird
View Profile

Message To: Seahorse   In reference to Message Id: 2219449

New Baby!

Yeah, I see this is an older post, but garg forums are slow, and I never get to see recent pics of people’s gargoyles xD

Well when you do I would love to see! Has the red developed more? (:

05/26/11  01:11pm

Back to Geckos-Gargoyle Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area