Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Geckos-Gargoyle Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Geckos-Gargoyle Forum

St.Gecko lover   Alexzilla   Audio   Brien224  
 Member  Message

St.Gecko lover
View Profile

My first gargyole gecko!I have some questions...

I don’t know really what to feed him D: i’m kinda new to geckos and i’m clueless about gargs D: would he kill my 3 leporads?Right now he is in a empty tank.I got him yesterday and i neeeeed heeeeeeelp

03/08/09  10:32pm

Alexzilla
View Profile

Message To: St.Gecko lover   In reference to Message Id: 1965259

you definately dont want to keep them together with the leos as they have different heat and humidty requirements. Also as far as feeding i would feed crested gecko diet, fruits like apricots i have read are really good as they are high in calcium, and occasionally crix.

03/08/09  11:41pm

Audio
View Profile

Message To: Alexzilla   In reference to Message Id: 1965297

there are a lot of old care sheets that say baby food is good, but from what i’ve heard that’s not the case. acidic vitamin c effects them differently than it effects us. i don’t know too much beyond that, no one ever has a clear answer, but avoid baby foods. they might have a gargoyle gecko diet, but i dont think there would be a big difference if there is.

03/23/09  08:45pm

Brien224
View Profile

Message To: St.Gecko lover   In reference to Message Id: 1965259

They said what to feed him, just no baby food. But no one has asked.... Why did you get it without doing any research??? Be responsible, and do your own research instead of coming on here expecting spoonfed advice.

05/07/09  10:29pm

Back to Geckos-Gargoyle Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area