Back to Geckos-Gargoyle Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Geckos-Gargoyle Forum

LizardMan22   LizardMan22   KiruSama   Setiva   Jfitz  
 Member  Message

LizardMan22
View Profile

New Gargoyle Comming Soon!!

I know this forum is dead but oh well.

I have a 20 long that im going to turn on its sides and i was wondering what to decorate it with?

I know im supposed to fead it the CGD and Try Crix and see if it likes it. I Know about the tank size. I know They dont need heat but try and maintain it at 75 Degrees and No Hotter then 80. 70% Humidity i believe?

Is there anything else i should know. Ill post this on the Crested Also. Thx. *for who is here lol!

08/10/08  05:52pm

LizardMan22
View Profile

Message To: LizardMan22   In reference to Message Id: 1826227

Heres the tank setup:

Adding Still: Hanging plants and a hiding spot at the bottom. OH! LOL and of course the Gargoyle!! LOL!!

Here it is so far:

08/10/08  08:19pm

KiruSama
View Profile

Message To: LizardMan22   In reference to Message Id: 1826430

I posted this in the Crested Gecko Forum as Well, But I figured I might as well post it here too.

Congrats On getting a Gargoyle. That was my first Lizard/Gecko.

Just Figured I’d throw in how I take care of Mine.
I don’t let the Temps Get Higher then 80f-83f, I try to keep it between, 75f-80f.
I had to play around With the humidity for a while when I first got him, In which I found Keeping it about 60-65% during the day and Raising it to 75-80% at night worked best.
I feed Crested Gecko Diet, Mixed with water and Occasionally a treat of Fresh Fruit.
As For the tank, My Gargoyle Is deformed by something that happened previous to when I got him (Curved Spine) and So he’s not very big, Only 7-8 grams. So I keep Him in a 15 gallon turned on it’s side. I have lots of fake plants that he climbs on. My Gecko Can’t stick to the glass very well, but he uses every bit of height.
I’ll Throw in a Picture of My Gargoyle and The cage I have him in.
Have Fun with your Gargoyle, and Be sure to post picture’s when you get him!
Sorry The Picture of the cage isn’t very good...

08/13/08  08:14pm

Setiva
View Profile

Message To: KiruSama   In reference to Message Id: 1830097

I love that!!! Now I want to do that to mine, I just need to find those screens, I was always concerned about the glass on top and I like to use UV.

08/14/08  04:52pm

Jfitz
View Profile

Message To: KiruSama   In reference to Message Id: 1830097

lol man, funny thing is that i have the EXACT same setup as you, but i get angry sometimes because when im feeding him and im holding the screen cover and it falls...lol

09/14/08  10:28pm

Back to Geckos-Gargoyle Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area