Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Geckos-Gargoyle Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Geckos-Gargoyle Forum

B-Fish   S.   Djl   PersephenesKeeper  
 Member  Message

B-Fish
View Profile

!!!!HOW!!!!MUCH!!!!

i was wondering how much gargoyle geckoís are at petco(if they have then if not can anyone tell me wehree to get one)

09/01/07  02:55pm

S.
View Profile

Message To: B-Fish   In reference to Message Id: 1428186

!!!!HOW!!!!MUCH!!!!

Petco dues not sell Gargoyles (that I have ever seen) My petco dues not even have a price for Crested Geckos, on the tank with there crested geckos it says "assorted geckos $49.99". But a gargoyle will run you about $70.00 at an expo - $400 for a striped red female from a breeder. So it all depends. Your best bet is to get one on line but then you are paying for shipping. I am waiting tell the next expo here to get one. Even though I have had there tank set up for weeks. =)

09/02/07  03:28pm

Djl
View Profile

Message To: S.   In reference to Message Id: 1429400

!!!!HOW!!!!MUCH!!!!

My petco never has them. I paid $150.00 for my guy at the show.

09/02/07  03:31pm

PersephenesKeeper
View Profile

Message To: B-Fish   In reference to Message Id: 1428186

!!!!HOW!!!!MUCH!!!!

I live in the Seattle area and the Petcoís here do not carry Gargoyles--not even familiar with them. They carry Cresteds at $59.99. I found my Gargoyle at a Petsmart and she was $99. I just purchased her last week and they had her since Dec or Jan--I was told. She was the only one. She is 35 grams now-reticulated. I called a single owner shop about getting a younger one and they quoted me $180 (and their Crested and other reptile prices are competitive). I did find several sites that charge around $99 or less and one that even would have been $110 with the shipping. I just didnít know about buying a pet over the internet. The more expensive sites show individual pictures of each Gargoyle to purchase--since markings and color are so different. But donít forget--they change shades to match their environment!

09/05/07  05:15am

Back to Geckos-Gargoyle Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area