Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Geckos-Crested Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Geckos-Crested Forum

Ris9911   Xanadu   Ris9911   Xanadu   Ris9911   Brightsideofbleak  
 Member  Message

Ris9911
View Profile

Goin out of town!

i need a baby sitter or some ingenious way to keep my guys fed till i get back my family is a bunch of wimps lol grams will spray and feed baby food but not crix and my cham needs to be fed too!! so i was thinking maby some tubingrunning from the crix to the cage and then the crix could just climb right on up to the cage but they might have a problem cince the inside is so slick so what do you guys think? i dont know any body i trust enough to watch them!!

10/30/05  03:18am

Xanadu
View Profile

Message To: Ris9911   In reference to Message Id: 526081

Goin out of town!

NO, No, No,!!! You canít go!! Youíve been so much help to me. Well, I suppose you can go...but come back soon!! I donít have any suggestions for your babysitting problem. Where are you going, anyway? Hope itís somewhere nice!! Have fun and be safe.

Heather

10/30/05  10:56am

Ris9911
View Profile

Message To: Xanadu   In reference to Message Id: 526250

Goin out of town!

thanx i appreciate knowing that iv helped im being taded for two weeks to a supercenter yes i know i know i work for wal-fart lol but yah good money and its in sacremento so maby i can take some pics lol and poast um but its only two weeks and i might not even be going cince i hurt my back lastnight at work so ill keep you guys poasted by the way hows your new little guy ????

10/31/05  04:55pm

Xanadu
View Profile

Message To: Ris9911   In reference to Message Id: 527518

Goin out of town!

I live in Sacramento, too. All my life!!

11/02/05  05:42pm

Ris9911
View Profile

Message To: Xanadu   In reference to Message Id: 529399

Goin out of town!

no stinkin way!! lol well i might not be able to make it i hurt my back 3 nights ago so depending on what happens at the doc office on friday is weather or not i can go..... crossing fingers !!!

11/02/05  11:32pm

Brightsideofbleak
View Profile

Message To: Ris9911   In reference to Message Id: 529872

Goin out of town!

the reptile store i go to (and i LOVE) have offered to care for my cresties while i go out of town..... i really trust brian as he*s helped me a ton of times so you may want to look into that (obviously, no shoppers can be handling your pets... or trying to buy then heheh...) another option could be finding a reptile vet in your area and seeing if they would *board* your lizards. i found one in gainesville, where i live but i ended up not going on the trip and now i would just leave them at brian*s reptile store with him.
i hope that helps, that*s really stressful to me too.
-kendall.

11/09/05  01:49pm

Back to Geckos-Crested Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area