Geckos-Crested Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Geckos-Crested Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Audio   The Lone Glider   Schnipke  

Member  Message

Audio
View Profile

Selling my cresteds

I have 2 crested geckos from anthony caponetto and I really have no idea where to sell them. The standard response is kingsnake and I found out recently you have to have a membership to post a classified there, I’m not doing that since I don’t really have money in the first place and they might not even sell. I’m trying to sell them on craigslist and most people don’t even know the value of them. Help?

10/16/12  12:09pm

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Audio   In reference to Message Id: 2282969

Selling my cresteds

I’m looking for some cresties.. I have one, and I am looking for a few particular types though.. A red harlequin male, several different Dalmatians. like a red, orange and white. and some pins. I know about their care. I use to have a bunch but had to get ride of them. They would be in good care here. Let me know more about them and if you are interested.. and if I don’t take them, Try Hoobly.com. I think you have to have an account, but it’s free. other then that, make signs and post them around your house. lol. Or... you could try to go to a reptile show...

11/15/12  10:35am

Schnipke
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2285444

Selling my cresteds

Faunaclassifeds is a free forum that you can post free ads to. But most people will be looking to have the animals shipped. I don’t know if you’ll do that. But you can also find local people too.

That, and geckosunlimited are really good sites.

12/21/12  11:37pm

Back to Geckos-Crested Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area