Geckos-Crested Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Geckos-Crested Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Royal python   Royal python   Iggy96   Kate.1993  

Member  Message

Royal python
View Profile

The 9 month plan

I’m 14, I own a 2 year old crested gecko and a 3 year old Ball python in which I’ve raised both from babies. My dream is to breed Crested Geckos as a hobbie but my parents refuse to even the first step of a mate. In two weeks school starts and I thought of a plan to earn my parents approval. First step is Responsibility. I do chores without command, study my subjects appropriately, and take care of my pets just as I am(without a flaw). Good Grades is the next step. My first year in high school, I figure if I make them very proud it will defiantly improve my chances. Next step is all around nice. I’m not mean or anything, but doing things like the dishes and trash and taking little sisters to the pool will be a fantastic improvement. Now, I haven’t even said a word about breeding or getting a new pet in a long time so I think if I do all these things right, ask them either winter break or 9 months from now after they have had their wine, my dream can turn into a reality. I know most of you are adults so feedback is appreciated and I have some pics just to make sure my crested is ready too.

">

also what is this dark under layer of her eye? I suspected stress or dehydration so I had misted more often and I stopped handling her. It seems to have gotten better now but any suggestions?

">

07/25/12  06:59pm

Royal python
View Profile

Message To: Royal python   In reference to Message Id: 2274570

The 9 month plan

Crap. does this image work?
Click here

07/25/12  07:09pm

Iggy96
View Profile

Message To: Royal python   In reference to Message Id: 2274571

The 9 month plan

I’m not an adult, but I think that your plan sounds great. Make sure though that everything you are saying, i.e. good grades, being nice, and doing your chores, doesn’t stop when they say yes. Hopefully they say yes after all of this, but if they don’t remember that you will have plenty of time later in life to do it. I too would also love to breed my corn snakes and eventually Cresteds, but with two more years of high school and then college I feel like I won’t have very much time to do it before I go off to college. Good luck with your plan and with high school!

07/25/12  07:43pm

Kate.1993
View Profile

Message To: Iggy96   In reference to Message Id: 2274575

The 9 month plan

Hey not to put you down but I’m 18 and I’ve tried doing that now i don’t know you or your parents... but just age wise you’ll probably crash and burn somewhere and your parents will probably still say no... Id wait till your sixteen and ask them for one as a sweet sixteen gift. Best of luck.

08/01/12  05:00am

Back to Geckos-Crested Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area