Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Geckos-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Geckos-Breeding Forum

Lovesgeckos   Shamrock75   Lovesgeckos  
 Member  Message

Lovesgeckos
View Profile

I need some help

I’m new here, and I am in need of some help. I’ve owned a golden gecko for about four years now. It’s a healthy male, and I’m wanting to get him a female. This will be my first time breeding any kind of gecko. Is breeding Golden geckos too difficult for an inexpierienced breeder? If so I’m not wanting to get into something I’m not ready for. I want everything to go as smoothly as possible. I have looked a number of places for any information, but everything I’ve found has been very vague. I don’t know how many golden gecko breeders are on this website, but if you have any information, anything would be greatly helpful. Or if you have seen any websites that might could offer me any information, those would be readily accepted also.

Thanks for the help.

10/19/09  10:23pm

Shamrock75
View Profile

Message To: Lovesgeckos   In reference to Message Id: 2086173

I need some help

Gold gecko care and breeding are the same as a tokay gecko(w/o the biting of course).I haven’t seen much about them on line specifically,so tokay breeder info should be helpful.Personally I breed most other sticky footed things,just never got that interested in the goldens.Good luck.

10/20/09  08:16pm

Lovesgeckos
View Profile

Message To: Shamrock75   In reference to Message Id: 2086588

I need some help

Thank you! I probably never would’ve found out anything lol. I don’t know much about Tokay’s, but I guess it’s learning time! Someone I know owned one, I remember thinking how beautiful they are. Thanks again.

10/20/09  08:46pm

Back to Geckos-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area