Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Back to Geckos-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Geckos-Breeding Forum

Widdow   Alleycatt   Widdow   Alleycatt   BrandonR  
 Member  Message

Widdow
View Profile

May be pregnant?

i put my leo in this the mail leo on and off. Now she looks bit biger im not sure if she is pregnant. How do you know if thay are. last night about 2am She was Diging and kicking all the beading out of the humid box this moring she was garding it. So i took the top off and it look like the built a nest. Here some pic’s

04/23/08  10:02am

Alleycatt
View Profile

Message To: Widdow   In reference to Message Id: 1713332

May be pregnant?

lol, that is what my cresties do when they are going to lay their eggs, so i wouldn’t be surprised if you find eggs in the next couple of days! you may want to add more substrate though so that the eggs don’t sit on the plastic. she may also cover them back up, so if you check and the nest seems to be gone, do a little digging around!!!! Congrats!!!!!!

04/24/08  01:26pm

Widdow
View Profile

Message To: Alleycatt   In reference to Message Id: 1714726

May be pregnant?

Ya this moring i got up and she put all the moss back in the nest. so i took it out and found 2 egg in there so i marked them be for i moved them. and i chested to see if thay were fertal. When i put light up to the egg it had a pink glow and i can kind of see small red vains.. So now i just wait :)

04/24/08  05:42pm

Alleycatt
View Profile

Message To: Widdow   In reference to Message Id: 1715044

May be pregnant?

aww! congratulations!

04/24/08  06:17pm

BrandonR
View Profile

Message To: Widdow   In reference to Message Id: 1713332

May be pregnant?

Not to be rude but how much does your female leopard weigh, she looks extremely small to be breeding.

01/20/09  05:55pm

Back to Geckos-Breeding Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area