Your Reptile and Amphibian Resource and Information Site

Frogs Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Frogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

The Lone Glider   Jokerlover93   The Lone Glider   The Lone Glider   Jokerlover93   Reptictale92   The Lone Glider  

Member  Message

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Updates

I decided to get out of breeding Pacmans, I had 25 breeding pairs and 15 hold backs.lol. So I got them all good homes but one little gal of which I am keeping. I had 125 frogs in total. Now I am down to 15 Mostly Vietnamese Mossy Frogs. I decided to down size because I have wayyyy to many frogs and my mom doesn’t like them Lol. so all of my joy is now going to go into 1 Pacman Chocolate, and 14 Vietnamese Mossy Frogs, Starting from oldest to youngest, Marven,Lane,Hoss,Solo, Fett, Cheesy,Lobster,Pam, Lamb,Chance, Lassy,Kane,JK, and last but not keast, Marvin JR. Lol. Those are all my frogs. Such Silly Creatures. :) I am curently now making a HUGE homemade thing for my little Mossy Frogs. Just thought I’d share.:)

10/02/12  07:45pm

Jokerlover93
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2281918

Updates

awww well i hope that you are happy with all of your babies and if you do ever get back into breeding them or if you ever have a baby who needs a home i would be estatic to take on another baby.

10/03/12  03:59pm

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Jokerlover93   In reference to Message Id: 2282018

Updates

I gave most of them to my best friend. but if I get back into it, you will be the first I contact. lol. My mom doesn’t like all the frogs in her house so that partly why I had to re-home them. But It’s okay. this little gal of mine is very cool. and I probable will in the end get her a mate. Lol. Kinda hard to get out of it.. they are fun to watch grow up!!

10/03/12  05:40pm

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2282036

Updates

Can you see the pictures? If so, that is chocolate in her bucket.:) She is gorgeous!:)

10/03/12  06:32pm

Jokerlover93
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2282043

Updates

your little frog has the same coloring as mine i thought he was sick or something and what do you mean chocolate?? I am kinda new to the pac man world. haha how big is she??

10/03/12  08:10pm

Reptictale92
View Profile

Message To: Jokerlover93   In reference to Message Id: 2282052

Updates

Post some pics of the pacmans you have left. I would love to see them.

10/03/12  08:22pm

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Reptictale92   In reference to Message Id: 2282055

Updates

She is my last one. And Lol chocolate is her name. it’s completely normal. I will get her out and show pics of her next to something so you can see exactly how big. She is my last little one. She was the only one that survived this years breeding. I think I may have a pic of the parents? I will see and post them later if I do. They are a site to see! lol.

10/03/12  09:08pm

Back to Frogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area