Frogs Forum

Click Here To Register and Become A Member Of The RepticZone Family  

Back to Frogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area  

Jokerlover93   The Lone Glider   Reptictale92   Jokerlover93   Reptictale92  

Member  Message

Jokerlover93
View Profile

Wakas new home.

So i got the tube and found a fake plant for now hopefully he doesnt reject this one like the last one. I bought a top but cut out like 12 small holes. I forgot to grab a heating pad but i will get one tomorrow. Suggestions or comments are more then welcome. :) I am kinda proud of myself and this helps with space :)

Cut the holes with a knife and i just spun it till it shaved it a hole.

Picture from above only difference is that i have a small rock in the water bowl.

Where he went when i put him in. Keep your fingers crossed that he likes these leafs. :)

09/25/12  05:01pm

The Lone Glider
View Profile

Message To: Jokerlover93   In reference to Message Id: 2281395

Wakas new home.

Very cool inclosure. mmost the time if they destroy the plants it means they like them. (at least with mine) Lol. I’m told mine are very stubborn. and put the heating pad under the water. they seem to like warmer water.. But great inclosure. I’m sure Waka? right? is very happy!

09/25/12  06:24pm

Reptictale92
View Profile

Message To: The Lone Glider   In reference to Message Id: 2281399

Wakas new home.

Now thats perfect. The dirt will get to where he will like it after a few weeks. Do you have the heat pad made for people under it?

09/26/12  12:20am

Jokerlover93
View Profile

Message To: Reptictale92   In reference to Message Id: 2281419

Wakas new home.

I am getting th heating pad today i forgot it when i was at the store yesterday and I am kinda worried that the dirt isnt wet enough but he seems to be okay. Thank you for all of your help!!!!

09/26/12  03:17pm

Reptictale92
View Profile

Message To: Jokerlover93   In reference to Message Id: 2281462

Wakas new home.

No problem is what I am here for. If you need a faster response for a question email me. I will pm you my email address.

09/26/12  03:20pm

Back to Frogs Forum   Forums   Home   Members Area